|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cressner reveal to Norris?
(a) That he plans to kill Norris.
(b) That he killed Norris' lover.
(c) That he pushed Norris' lover off the ledge.
(d) That he married Norris' lover.
2. What do Burt and Vicky discover about the child that they run down in the street?
(a) His throat is cut.
(b) His eyeballs have been gouged out.
(c) His head is gone.
(d) He is still alive.
3. What location does the man in One for the Road say he left his wife and daughter near?
(a) Jerusalem's Lot.
(b) Salem's Lot.
(d) The cornfield.
4. What is discovered about the young man in the end of The Man Who Loved Flowers?
(a) That he is rich.
(b) That he is insane.
(c) That he is stupid.
(d) That he is very poor.
5. What is the consequence of Morrison cheating the second time on program to quit smoking?
(a) His daughter will recieve an electric shock.
(b) His wife will recieve an electric shock.
(c) He will recieve an electric shock.
(d) His son will receive an electric shock.
6. Who is the first person narrator in One For the Road?
(c) The man.
(d) A vampire.
7. What is Morrison's wife's reaction to learning about the Quitters, Inc. program?
(a) She is uncertain.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She does not care.
8. What theme is The Lawnmower Man based on?
9. What explanation does the person who is mowing the lawn give to Harold about his behavior?
(a) His boss believes in this more natural lawn care.
(b) He doesn't give any explanation.
(c) His boss doesn't care what he does.
(d) He really used to be a goat and is now a human.
10. What has happened to the wife and daughter in One For the Road?
(a) They have been burned by the vampires.
(b) They have been killed by the vampires.
(c) They have been eaten by the vampires.
(d) They have been turned into vampires.
11. On the first night of the strawberry spring in the narrator's past, what is discovered?
(a) The dead body of a girl buried.
(b) The dead body of a girl in pieces.
(c) The dead body of a girl with her head chopped off.
(d) The dead body of a girl with her throat slit.
12. Why did Katrina let go when Larry told her to even though she didn't know what he was planning?
(a) Because she knew he was piling hay underneath her.
(b) Because she trusted him.
(c) Because she knew he called their father.
(d) Because she knew he had another ladder ready.
13. In Quitters, Inc. what does Jimmy McCann say he has quit?
14. When Booth, Tookey, and the man arrive at the car, what do they discover?
(a) It has been smashed.
(b) It is on fire.
(c) It is gone.
(d) It is empty.
15. What does the young man in The Man Who Loved Flowers stop to purchase?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norris do to Cressner?
2. What is the name of the young man's special lady in The Man Who Loved Flowers?
3. Why does Vicky honk the car horn?
4. What does "strawberry spring" refer to?
5. What year is The Man Who Loved Flowers set in?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)