|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the truck beeps its horn, what do the people realize it is?
(a) Just honking.
(b) A secret message.
(c) Morse code.
2. What does one truck do when it comes up to the diner?
(a) Beep its horn.
(b) Run it down.
(c) Stand and wait.
3. What class does Norman teach?
(b) Living with Lies.
(c) Special Education.
(d) Living with Literature.
4. What do the trucks ask the people to do?
(a) Drive them.
(b) Feed them a person.
(d) Fill their tanks with gas.
5. What job is Norman interviewing for?
(c) School Counselor.
(d) Assistant principal.
6. What about David Garcia does Norman recognize?
(a) His nose.
(b) His face.
(c) His voice.
(d) His twitch.
7. What does Renshaw discover about the contents of the package?
(a) They are battery-operated.
(b) They are all broken.
(c) They are animated.
(d) They are antiques.
8. Who is the main character of Battleground?
(a) John Renshaw.
(b) Hans Morris.
(c) Renshaw's mom.
(d) Cal Bates.
9. What do Charles and Calvin discover is odd about the cross they find in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) It is brand new.
(b) It is missing a piece.
(c) It is hung upside down.
(d) It has fresh blood on it.
10. What question do Hunton and Jackson ask Sherry?
(a) Whehter or not she is a witch.
(b) Whether or not she is married.
(c) Whether or not she has children.
(d) Whether or not she is a virgin.
11. What did the coroner say was the cause of Billings' child?
(a) Head trauma.
(c) Crib death.
12. What does Bernie dream about?
(a) Needles dying.
(b) Living alone.
(c) Alvin's burning body.
(d) Susie and his future.
13. What is inside the package Renshaw receives?
(a) Toy soldiers.
(c) An assortment of toys.
(d) Toy battleships.
14. What has Jim Norman suffered from in Sometimes They Come Back?
(c) Anxiety and depression.
(d) Nervous breakdowns.
15. Who is the owner of the convenience store?
(b) Richie Grenadine.
(c) Blind Eddie.
(d) Timmy Grenadine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Artie's initial fear after realizing what is happening to him?
2. What happens to Richard in the end of I Am the Doorway?
3. Who replaces Chip Osway in Norman's class?
4. What does Charles suspect is making the strange noises in the walls of the house?
5. When Billings' second child dies, what did Billings notice about the bedroom?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)