|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernie want to write on a plaque?
(b) Night Surf.
(c) Just the flu.
(d) Atomic weapons.
2. What do the soldiers have that Renshaw does not know about?
(b) Bow and arrows.
(c) Thermonuclear weapons.
(d) Large guns.
3. What do Charles and Calvin discover is odd about the cross they find in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) It has fresh blood on it.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is missing a piece.
(d) It is hung upside down.
4. What does Hall convince Warwick to do?
(a) Hire exterminators.
(b) Pay the workers more money.
(c) Kill the rats.
(d) Check out the subbasement.
5. What do the trucks ask the people to do?
(b) Drive them.
(c) Feed them a person.
(d) Fill their tanks with gas.
6. What is inside the package Renshaw receives?
(a) An assortment of toys.
(b) Toy soldiers.
(c) Toy battleships.
7. What does Artie do to his hands in hopes of preventing more killing?
(a) Breaks them.
(c) Chops them off.
(d) Burns them.
8. What is the first indication that something happened to Artie's hands?
(b) They itch.
(c) They grow warts.
(d) They grow hair.
9. What did Hall, the main character of Graveyard Shift, start off as?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A bus boy.
(c) A short-order cook.
(d) A college student.
10. Having what flu is supposed to make one immune to A6?
(c) Captain Trips.
11. What happens to Hall at the end of Graveyard Shift?
(a) He is trapped by the rats and killed.
(b) He faints and is eaten by the rats.
(c) He rolls into the rat nest and is killed.
(d) He outruns the rats and escapes.
12. In the beginning of Gray Matter, where are the group of men hanging out?
(a) The inn.
(b) The local bar.
(c) The farm.
(d) The local convenience store.
13. What question do Hunton and Jackson ask Sherry?
(a) Whether or not she is a virgin.
(b) Whether or not she is married.
(c) Whether or not she has children.
(d) Whehter or not she is a witch.
14. What is the first mishap that occurs when the men are cleaning?
(a) A man falls in a hole and dies.
(b) A man faints.
(c) Nothing. Everything goes well.
(d) A man gets bitten by a rat.
15. What is odd about the machine into which a woman was pulled into and killed?
(a) The machine is extremely old.
(b) The machine is functioning perfectly.
(c) The machine is not functioning perfectly.
(d) The machine is brand new.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the local drunk in Gray Matter?
2. What does Billings discover in the end of The Boogeyman?
3. Who is Wayne?
4. What class does Norman teach?
5. What animal do Charles and Calvin find that has been sacrificed when they return to the church?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)