|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renshaw discover about the contents of the package?
(a) They are animated.
(b) They are antiques.
(c) They are all broken.
(d) They are battery-operated.
2. Who is Wayne?
(a) Norman's boss.
(b) Norman's father.
(c) Norman's student.
(d) Norman's older brother.
3. What did the coroner say was the cause of Billings' child?
(a) Head trauma.
(c) Crib death.
4. What does Bernie want to write on a plaque?
(a) Atomic weapons.
(b) Just the flu.
(d) Night Surf.
5. What is Chapelwaite?
(a) The graveyard Charles' grandfather is buried in.
(b) The town Charles moves to.
(c) The house Calvin McCann lives in.
(d) The house Charles inherits.
6. After several men get bitten by rats, what does the supervisor get for the men to use?
(a) Large, blinding flashlights.
(b) An exterminator.
(c) Heavy rubberized suits.
(d) Heavy rubberized gloves.
7. What does Artie do to his hands in hopes of preventing more killing?
(a) Breaks them.
(b) Burns them.
(d) Chops them off.
8. Who is Bernie's girlfriend?
9. Which family member does Charles Boone lose?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
10. What has wiped out most of humankind?
(a) Hong Kong flu.
(b) A2 flu.
(c) Atomic warfare.
(d) A6 flu.
11. Who replaces Billy Stearns in Norman's class?
(a) Robert Lawson.
(b) Vincent Corey.
(c) Wayne Norman.
(d) David Garcia.
12. What does the psychiatrist tell Billings to do when he finishes his story?
(b) Fight the boogeyman.
(c) Go to the police station and confess.
(d) Make more appointments with the nurse.
13. What does Norman learn happened to the boys who killed his brother?
(a) They became ghosts.
(b) They died in a car accident.
(c) They committed suicide.
(d) They killed each other.
14. Having what flu is supposed to make one immune to A6?
(a) Captain Trips.
15. Who is the main character of The Mangler?
(a) Mrs. Frawley.
(d) Officer Hunton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billings discover in the end of The Boogeyman?
2. Who in the group contracted the flu?
3. What appears to be happening to the trucks in the morning?
4. When Billings' second child dies, what did Billings notice about the bedroom?
5. How does Norman battle the boys who want to kill him?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)