|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hall currently work?
(a) A factory.
(b) A mill.
(c) A power plant.
(d) A farm.
2. What happens to Alvin Sackheim?
(a) The group helps him recover.
(b) He drowns at the beach.
(c) He dies from the flu.
(d) The group burns him.
3. Who is the narrator of The Boogeyman?
(a) Lester Billings.
(b) The secretary.
(c) Rita Billings.
(d) Dr. Harper.
4. When the truck beeps its horn, what do the people realize it is?
(a) Just honking.
(b) A secret message.
(c) Morse code.
5. What does the scrap of paper that Renshaw finds say?
6. Who continually says, "This ain't no work for a man?"
7. Who is Calvin McCann?
(a) Charles' brother.
(b) Charles' grandfather.
(c) Charles' companion.
(d) Charles' cousin.
8. In Trucks, where do the two men slip out to and why?
(a) The parking lot to attempt peace with the trucks.
(b) The restrooms to collect water.
(c) The barn to collect food.
(d) The gas station to fill up the trucks.
9. What happens in the end of Trucks?
(a) All the people die.
(b) All the trucks stop working.
(c) The people become the masters and the trucks the servants.
(d) The people become the servants and the trucks are the masters.
10. Where is the setting for Trucks?
(a) A parking garage.
(b) A diner.
(c) A school.
(d) A laundry mat.
11. What does Renshaw attempt to do near the end of Battleground?
(a) Step on the soldiers.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Run away.
(d) Launch a sneak attack on the soldiers.
12. What does Norman keep dreaming about?
(a) His nervous breakdown.
(b) His brother's murder.
(c) His wife's accident.
(d) His mother's death.
13. Who is Wayne?
(a) Norman's student.
(b) Norman's older brother.
(c) Norman's father.
(d) Norman's boss.
14. What does Timmy see his father do with the dead cat?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Eat it.
(c) Throw it against the wall.
(d) Chop off its head.
15. What has wiped out most of humankind?
(a) Atomic warfare.
(b) Hong Kong flu.
(c) A6 flu.
(d) A2 flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is stranded inside the building in Trucks?
2. What ailment does Charles Boone suffer from?
3. What do Artie and Richard go in search of?
4. What happens to Hall at the end of Graveyard Shift?
5. To what planet was Artie sent on a space mission?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)