|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ledge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norris do to Cressner?
(a) Forces him to walk the ledge.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Knocks him unconscious.
(d) Pushes him off the ledge.
2. In The Ledge, what is Stan Norris' profession?
(a) He is a drug dealer.
(b) He is a mobster.
(c) He teachs tennis.
(d) He is a love counselor.
3. Which of the following is not a common element that can call a demon?
(a) Bat's blood.
(b) Rat's tail.
(c) Hand of glory.
(d) Blood of a virgin.
4. When does Hunton discover the freak accidents with the machine?
(a) When a young woman cut her finger and bled on it.
(b) When a young man cut his arm and bled on it.
(c) When a young woman cut her arm and bled on it.
(d) When a young man cut his finger and bled on it.
5. Whom does Bernie think about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one truck do when it comes up to the diner?
2. What accident leads Hunton and Jackson to further investigate the matter behind the mangler?
3. What happens to Alvin Sackheim?
4. In Trucks, what happens to the man who tries to make a run for it?
5. In Trucks, where do the two men slip out to and why?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)