1. Which family member does Charles Boone lose?
(a) His son.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
2. What ailment does Charles Boone suffer from?
(a) Chicken pox.
(d) Small pox.
3. Who is Calvin McCann?
(a) Charles' cousin.
(b) Charles' grandfather.
(c) Charles' companion.
(d) Charles' brother.
4. What is Chapelwaite?
(a) The graveyard Charles' grandfather is buried in.
(b) The house Charles inherits.
(c) The town Charles moves to.
(d) The house Calvin McCann lives in.
5. What is Charles' tone of voice in the beginning of the story Jerusalem's Lot?
6. What does Charles suspect is making the strange noises in the walls of the house?
7. What does Calvin discover that is written in code?
(a) Charles' grandfather's diary.
(b) Charles' cousin's secret map.
(c) Charles' cousin's diary.
(d) Charles' grandfather's secret map.
8. What do Charles and Calvin discover is odd about the cross they find in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) It is missing a piece.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is hung upside down.
(d) It has fresh blood on it.
This section contains 4,290 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)