Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
2. The Catherine Palace is being used as a _____________.
3. What does the rest of Petrograd believe about Rasputin's motives for his continued involvement with the Romanovs?
4. With the Tsar at the front, a substitute autocrat is to be found. Who fills this role?
5. In what month does Alexis go to the front with the Tsar?
Essay Topic 1
Using the text to support your arguments, compare and contrast the ideologies of the Provisional Government that is established immediately after the revolution with those of the Bolsheviks, and explain why the Bolsheviks are so easily able to take control of Russia's government in the days and weeks following the revolution.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views and philosophies of Lenin's Bolsheviks with Plekhanov's Mensheviks, and analyze--using the text as backup--why Lenin and the Bolshevik views prevailed over Plekhanov and the Mensheviks.
Essay Topic 3
Using the text as backup, compare and contrast the daily routine of the Romanovs, as described in Chapter 10, with the daily life of the typical Russian worker.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)