|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mine to which the bodies of the Romanovs are taken?
2. How do Nicholas and the others keep up on world events after their arrest?
3. Lenin is living in _____________ when the revolution occurs in Petrograd.
4. What is the name of the royal family member who leads the 1916/17 plot to assassinate Rasputin?
5. Of the twenty-eight people tried for the murder of the Tsar, how many are executed?
Essay Topic 1
Using the text as backup, compare and contrast the daily routine of the Romanovs, as described in Chapter 10, with the daily life of the typical Russian worker.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Pobedonotstsev's opinion of the Jews and what is done with them. Demonstrate and explain, using the text, how his philosophy is reflected in his student, Nicholas', own policies.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and explain, supporting your remarks with the text, why Nicholas' plans to follow his father, Alexander's, autocratic principles as Tsar strengthen the revolutionaries' cause.
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)