Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
2. The Catherine Palace is being used as a _____________.
3. What does the rest of Petrograd believe about Rasputin's motives for his continued involvement with the Romanovs?
4. With the Tsar at the front, a substitute autocrat is to be found. Who fills this role?
5. In what month does Alexis go to the front with the Tsar?
Essay Topic 1
Using the text, analyze and demonstrate whether or not Russia's becoming a constitutional monarchy in October 1905 strengthens the revolutionaries and enable the ultimate collapse of the monarchy at their hands.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and explain how the Tsar's reaction to and handling of the Assembly of Russian Workingmen strike that begins at the Putilov Steel Works and ends in bloodshed on "Bloody Sunday," January 22, 1905, change people's attitudes toward the Tsar and strengthen the revolutionary movement instead of quelling it as the Tsar hopes. Support your remarks with the text.
Essay Topic 3
Using the text as backup, compare and contrast the daily routine of the Romanovs, as described in Chapter 10, with the daily life of the typical Russian worker.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)