Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3: Chapter 21)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How do Nicholas and Alexandra deal with Alexis' medical condition?
2. What is the response of Kaiser William, the ruler of Germany and Tsar Nicholas' cousin, to the Austrian shelling of Serbia?
3. Who is Nicholas' most important tutor?
4. What happens to Alexandra as a result of the stress she experiences while caring for Alexis during the first eleven days of his injury?
5. What is the name of the Serbian revolutionary group to which Archduke Ferdinand's assassin belongs?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 946 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)