|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Alexis go to the front with the Tsar?
2. How do the Romanovs travel for most of the journey to Siberia?
(a) Luxury train.
(b) Regular passenger train.
(c) Horse and carriage.
3. What year do the Germans target as the year to force the Russians out of the war?
4. What does Nicholas need in order to go outside of the palace after he and Alexandra are arrested?
(b) A police escort.
(c) A military escort.
(d) Advance permission.
5. Which of the injuries inflicted upon Rasputin by his assassins is the actual cause of his death?
(a) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Gunshot wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Pankratov and Nikolsky loyal to?
2. On what date are the Romanovs murdered?
3. Who arrests Alexandra on March 21, 1917?
4. The Catherine Palace is being used as a _____________.
5. No one can ever convince Alexandra that Rasputin is:
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what conditions does England agree to grant the Romanovs asylum, and why is the request eventually withdrawn?
2. How are the Romanovs lured to their deaths, and who tells them they were going to die? How long after the announcement of their impending death are the Romanovs killed?
3. Instead of telling Nicholas that a revolution is taking place, what does Protopopov and Voeikov tell him about the events taking place in St. Petersburg, and how does he find out what is really happening?
4. What happens to all of the money that is sent to Siberia to help the Romanovs?
5. In agreeing to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, what territory does Russia give up?
6. Why is Alexis' nurse, Nagorny, arrested after the Romanovs are moved to Ekaterinburg?
7. When Colonel Kobylinsky is placed in charge of the Romanovs, how does the way in which they are treated change?
8. When strikers marched in the streets on Sunday, March 11, 1917, they find that signs are posted by order of the Tsar. What do the signs say?
9. During the sixteen months Nicholas is at either Stavka or the front, Alexandra is in charge of the administrative functions of the government. What is the result of Alexandra's leadership?
10. At the Four Brothers Mine, how are the bodies of Nicholas and his family disposed of?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)