|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lenin and Trotsky return to Russia, where does Kerensky decide to relocate the Romanovs to?
(c) The Crimea.
(d) Tobolsk, in western Siberia.
2. The Provisional Government is trying to get the Romanov family __________.
(b) Into a witness protection program.
(c) To a place of safety.
(d) Tried for war crimes.
3. The Tobolsk population is loyal to the:
4. Who is misinforming Nicholas as to how serious things are in Petrograd?
5. On what date does the provisional government receive official recognition from the United States?
(a) March 21, 1917.
(b) March 15, 1917.
(c) March 31, 1917.
(d) March 22, 1917.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenin is living in _____________ when the revolution occurs in Petrograd.
2. What does the rest of Petrograd believe about Rasputin's motives for his continued involvement with the Romanovs?
3. Who is the head of the Russian supreme command?
4. Why are the Romanovs not willing to escape, even though monarchist organizations triesd to help them?
5. As Nicholas returns to Petrograd, why is the train detoured to Pskov?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)