|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
2. The Catherine Palace is being used as a _____________.
3. What does the rest of Petrograd believe about Rasputin's motives for his continued involvement with the Romanovs?
(a) They assume he is a paid Serbian spy.
(b) They assume he is an undercover revolutionary.
(c) They assume he is a paid Austrian spy.
(d) They assume he is a paid German spy.
4. With the Tsar at the front, a substitute autocrat is to be found. Who fills this role?
(a) The Empress Alexandra.
(b) Rasputin, accompanied by the Empress Alexandra.
(d) The Empress Alexandra, accompanied by Rasputin.
5. In what month does Alexis go to the front with the Tsar?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Provisional Government is trying to get the Romanov family __________.
2. There are still __________ loyal to the Tsar at Alexander Palace.
3. After being warned that revolution is imminent, to whom does Tsar Nicholas give control?
4. At ___________ on the day they are murdered, the Romanovs are awakened and told to dress because they have to leave quickly.
5. Where do the Romanovs live in Tobolsk?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)