|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the royal family becomes a certified war nurse?
(a) Anna Vyrubova.
2. Whom does Nicholas bring to live with him at Stavka in the fall of 1915?
(b) Anna Vyrubova.
3. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
4. How do the Romanovs travel for most of the journey to Siberia?
(a) Horse and carriage.
(c) Regular passenger train.
(d) Luxury train.
5. Rasputin's murderers are trying to ________ the monarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the injuries inflicted upon Rasputin by his assassins is the actual cause of his death?
2. On what date does the provisional government receive official recognition from the United States?
3. What does Nicholas need in order to go outside of the palace after he and Alexandra are arrested?
4. By the summer of 1915, the Tsar is at the front, but is in actuality a figurehead. Who is actually in charge of the army?
5. In November, after the Bolsheviks take key positions in Petrograd and Kerensky goes into hiding, with him go the dream of a _________ Russia.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)