|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Alexis go to the front with the Tsar?
2. Who works out a truce to keep the Alexander Palace from being attacked by the revolutionaries?
(a) The Duma.
(b) The Church.
(c) The military.
(d) The Tsar.
3. Why is Alexandra investigated by Kerensky after she and Nicholas are arrested?
(a) She is suspected of having an affair with Rasputin.
(b) She is suspected of collusion with the revolutionaries.
(c) She is German and therefore suspected of pro-German activities.
(d) She is suspected of planning to assassinate Nicholas.
4. The Catherine Palace is being used as a _____________.
5. Rasputin always tells Alexandra that Alexis loses the crown and Alexandra dies if ______________ dies.
(b) Queen Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the house in Ekaterinburg where the Romanovs live called?
2. Who is responsible for the Romanovs' safety when they are first arrested in March 1917?
3. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
4. In which city does the first Russian revolution take place?
5. Which member of the royal family becomes a certified war nurse?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)