|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
(a) Foreign Minister.
(b) Prime Minister.
(c) Minister of Labor.
(d) Minister of the Interior.
2. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
3. In one word, how is Rasputin's appearance described?
4. What is the name of the Serbian revolutionary group to which Archduke Ferdinand's assassin belongs?
(a) The Black Hand.
(b) The Red Hand.
(c) The Octobrists.
(d) The Black Panthers.
5. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
(b) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Russia's government receive on October 30, 1905?
2. In addition to all the official ceremonies, what else do the Romanovs do to celebrate Russia's tercentenary?
3. How much does the Imperial Crown of Russia weigh?
4. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
5. Which Russian Prime Ministers does Alexandra send Rasputin to meet with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What outdoor activities does Alexis want to engage in but can not due to his hemophilia?
2. When the royal yacht, the Standart, strikes a rock during a cruise, why doesn't it sink?
3. After Stolypin and Kokovtsov each have personal interviews with Rasputin when they are in office, what happens to them?
4. After the Archduke's assassination, Austria presents an ultimatum to Serbia, to which it expects a response within forty-eight hours in order to prevent it declaring war upon Serbia. What demands do Austria's ultimatum place upon Serbia?
5. Why do Russian Easter celebrations include large banquets?
6. What do the old women in the crowd observing Alexander III's funeral procession say of Alexandra, who rides alone and behind the rest of the family?
7. How does the Russo-Japanese war end?
8. Why does a riot that kills hundreds of people take place in Moscow, and at what event, on the day following Nicholas' coronation?
9. With which religious, sexually immoral, sect is Rasputin accused of having an association?
10. What Russian institutions do Peter the Great develop?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)