|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alexandra rarely leave the yacht?
(a) She has agoraphobia.
(b) She has sciatica.
(c) She is always seasick.
(d) She can't speak Russian.
2. From where does Tsar Nicholas announce Germany's declaration of war on Russia to his subjects?
(a) The Winter Palace.
(b) The Kremlin.
(c) The German embassy.
(d) Tsarskoe Selo.
3. What is the name of the royal yacht?
(a) The Standart.
(b) The Crimea.
(c) The Simbirsk.
(d) The Queen Mary.
4. How much does the Imperial Crown of Russia weigh?
(a) Nine pounds.
(b) Nine kilograms.
(c) Nine grams.
(d) Nine ounces.
5. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
2. What are the names of Alexis' bodyguards?
3. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
4. Rasputin's influence over the Romanovs causes a rift between __________ and __________.
5. What takes place in 1913 that, by July 1914, involves more than one and one half of Russia's citizens?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rasputin believe that people came to be forgiven of their sins?
2. After Stolypin and Kokovtsov each have personal interviews with Rasputin when they are in office, what happens to them?
3. Why is Alexandra so severely affected by Alexis' hemophilia?
4. How do Lenin's studies at the University of Kazan end?
5. When the First Imperial Duma appears in May 1906, what political parties form along with it?
6. The Imperial Park at Tsarskoe Selo is the site of which two Russian palaces?
7. Which of Nicholas and Alexandra's daughters are characterized as outspoken, very sure of herself, and eager to go out into society?
8. With which religious, sexually immoral, sect is Rasputin accused of having an association?
9. What begins to appear in public after Iliodor and his supporters are sent into seclusion?
10. When the royal yacht, the Standart, strikes a rock during a cruise, why doesn't it sink?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)