1. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
2. "Tsar" is another word for:
3. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
4. What kind of life do the Tsar's children lead?
5. Who is Nicholas' most important tutor?
Constantine Petrovich Pobedonostsev.
6. What church is the main Christian influence in Nicholas' country?
The Russian Orthodox Church.
7. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
Princess Helene of Paris.
8. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
This section contains 4,518 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)