|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the jeweler Faberge make every Easter for Nicholas' wife and mother?
(a) Jewel-encrusted crowns.
(b) Jeweled eggs.
(c) Jeweled crosses.
(d) Jeweled rabbits.
2. What is the name of the royal yacht?
(a) The Standart.
(b) The Queen Mary.
(c) The Crimea.
(d) The Simbirsk.
3. Where do the Romanovs live in Tobolsk?
(a) A palace.
(b) The governor's house.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) A prison.
4. On the day they are murdered, what is the reason the Romanovs are given for having to leave?
(a) The Revolutionaries are approaching Ekaterinburg.
(b) The Red Russians are approaching Ekaterinburg.
(c) The White Russians are approaching Ekaterinburg.
(d) The Monarchists are approaching Ekaterinburg.
5. In which member of the European royal family does the hemophilia gene first appear as a spontaneous mutation?
(a) Queen Victoria of England.
(b) Queen Elizabeth I of England.
(c) Marie Antoinette of France.
(d) Queen Isabella of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alexandra meet Rasputin?
2. Nicholas thinks he is taken to ______________ and is forced to sign the peace treaty with Germany.
3. What is Russia's response to the Austrian shelling of Serbia?
4. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
5. What is the name of the royal family member who leads the 1916/17 plot to assassinate Rasputin?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)