|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the monk Iliodor after his attempts to confront Rasputin about his immorality fail?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is thrown into prison.
(c) He becomes a revolutionary.
(d) He becomes Rasputin's disciple.
2. What concept does Stolypin introduce to Russian society?
(a) Labor unions.
(b) Indoor plumbing.
(c) Representative democracy.
(d) Private property.
3. What is the name of the royal family member who leads the 1916/17 plot to assassinate Rasputin?
(a) Grand Duke Dmitry.
(b) Princess Irina.
(c) Prince Felix .
(d) Grand Duke Michael.
4. Which Russian Prime Ministers does Alexandra send Rasputin to meet with?
(a) Goremykin and Witte.
(b) Goremykin and Kokovtsov.
(c) Goremykin and Stolypin.
(d) Stolypin and Kokovtsov.
5. What does Stolypin do away with?
(a) Communal farming.
(b) The monarchy.
(c) Private property.
(d) The peasantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date are the Romanovs murdered?
2. Rasputin always tells Alexandra that Alexis loses the crown and Alexandra dies if ______________ dies.
3. What is the purpose of the Assembly of Russian Workingmen, found by Plehve and Father George Gapon?
4. Why is Alexandra investigated by Kerensky after she and Nicholas are arrested?
5. Who is responsible for the Romanovs' safety when they are first arrested in March 1917?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)