|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works out a truce to keep the Alexander Palace from being attacked by the revolutionaries?
(a) The Duma.
(b) The military.
(c) The Tsar.
(d) The Church.
2. What concept does Stolypin introduce to Russian society?
(a) Labor unions.
(b) Indoor plumbing.
(c) Representative democracy.
(d) Private property.
3. On March 12, 1917, whom does Alexandra ask to come to her?
(a) Her friend, Lili Dehn.
(b) Nicholas' brother, Michael.
(c) Nicholas' mother, Marie.
(d) Her sister, Ella.
4. What happens to Alexandra as a result of the stress she experiences while caring for Alexis during the first eleven days of his injury?
(a) Her hair falls out.
(b) Her hair begns to turn gray.
(c) She has a nervous breakdown.
(d) She has a stroke.
5. A crowd storms the German __________ and vandalizes its furnishings and artwork.
(b) Passport office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Romanovs have two identical royal trains that travel a few miles apart?
2. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
3. Who are Pankratov and Nikolsky loyal to?
4. What happens to Alexis while the family is vacationing at Spala?
5. Why does Alexandra rarely leave the yacht?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)