|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for the Romanovs' safety when they are first arrested in March 1917?
2. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
3. Why does Alexandra think that people hate Rasputin?
(a) Because he is accepted by the Romanovs.
(b) Because people don't understand him.
(c) Because he is more powerful than they were.
(d) Because he has luck with the women.
4. When the Duma arrives for the tercentenary celebration and finds Rasputin sitting in one of their chairs, what does the president of the Duma do?
(a) He walks out of the celebration and refuses to participate.
(b) He gives up his seat to Rasputin.
(c) He physically removes Rasputin.
(d) He physically attacks Rasputin and tries to kill him.
5. In 1913, Russia celebrates its tercentenary. How many years is a tercentenary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the Russian supreme command?
2. When Rasputin visits the Alexander Palace, where does he stay?
3. What is the name of the first Romanov Tsar?
4. Nicholas' father, Alexander III, dies at the family's palace at:
5. When the provisional government is established after the fall of the monarchy, who is elected Vice-Chairman of the Soviet and Minister of Justice?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)