|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which option lists the names of Nicholas and Alexandra's daughters in order of their birth?
(a) Marie, Anastasia, Olga, and Tatiana.
(b) Tatiana, Olga, Marie, and Anastasia.
(c) Olga, Tatiana, Marie, and Anastasia.
(d) Anastasia, Marie, Tatiana, and Olga.
2. Why do the Russians turn away from Vienna and Budapest just as they are about to take them over?
(a) To assist the French against the Germans.
(b) They run out of ammunition.
(c) To fight against the revolutionaries in their own country.
(d) They run out of food.
3. What is the date by which Rasputin, writing before his death, predicts he will be dead and which, indeed, turns out to be the day his body is found?
(a) January 1, 1917.
(b) January 1, 1916.
(c) January 11, 1917.
(d) January 11, 1916.
4. In whose carriage does Nicholas' mother, Marie, ride during the coronation ceremony?
(b) Vlad the Impaler's.
(c) Catherine the Great's.
5. What concept does Stolypin introduce to Russian society?
(a) Indoor plumbing.
(b) Labor unions.
(c) Private property.
(d) Representative democracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first Romanov Tsar?
2. As the revolution begins, what is Nicholas writing to Alexandra about?
3. When the Duma arrives for the tercentenary celebration and finds Rasputin sitting in one of their chairs, what does the president of the Duma do?
4. What takes place in 1913 that, by July 1914, involves more than one and one half of Russia's citizens?
5. After being warned that revolution is imminent, to whom does Tsar Nicholas give control?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)