|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wartime letters from Alexandra to Nicholas are found in Ekaterinburg after the revolution?
(d) Over 600.
2. How does Alexandra meet Rasputin?
(a) Through Alexis' bodyguards.
(b) Through the Empress Marie, her mother-in-law.
(c) Through her best friend, Anna Vyrubova.
(d) Through Nicholas.
3. A crowd storms the German __________ and vandalizes its furnishings and artwork.
(c) Passport office.
4. While Alexis is traveling during the fall of 1915, he suffers a nosebleed. His mother credits Rasputin with stopping the bleeding; however, what is the most likely reason the hemorrhage stops?
(a) The bleeding stops naturally on its own.
(b) Alexis bleeds to death.
(c) Rasputin miraculously heals Alexis.
(d) Doctors cauterize the broken vessel.
5. The Catherine Palace is being used as a _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
2. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
3. What type of economy does Russia have in 1906, when Peter Stolypin becomes prime minister of Russia?
4. When the provisional government is established after the fall of the monarchy, who is elected Vice-Chairman of the Soviet and Minister of Justice?
5. By what criteria does Rasputin judge people?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)