|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Serbia replies to Austria's ultimatum, what happens?
(a) Austria rejects Serbia's reply and begins shelling Serbia.
(b) Austria accepts Serbia's reply but begins shelling Serbia anyway.
(c) Austria sends a counter-offer to Serbia and begins shelling Serbia.
(d) Austria begins shelling Serbia.
2. Under Russian law, what is Kerensky's call for removal of the Tsar?
(b) Slander of a public official.
(c) Inciting a riot.
3. Why do the older two daughters not make their public debut in 1914?
(a) The Bolshevik Revolution.
(b) World War I.
(c) Alexis' hemophilia.
(d) Queen Victoria's death.
4. Where do the girls live?
(a) Above their mother's bedroom at Tsarskoe Selo.
(b) Above their father's bedroom at Livadia.
(c) Above their father's bedroom at Tsarskoe Selo.
(d) Above their mother's bedroom at Livadia.
5. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
(a) October 30, 1905.
(b) April 7,1902 (Easter day).
(c) August 12, 1904.
(d) July 28, 1904.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nicholas' most important tutor?
2. Rasputin's murderers are viewed as ___________ in Petrograd.
3. What does the Tsar change the name of St. Petersburg to on August 31, 1914?
4. What does the jeweler Faberge make every Easter for Nicholas' wife and mother?
5. With the Tsar at the front, a substitute autocrat is to be found. Who fills this role?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)