|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Russian city is the hometown of Vladimir Lenin?
(b) St. Petersburg.
2. Which European ruler is the blood cousin of Tsar Nicholas II?
(a) Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands.
(b) Queen Victoria of England.
(c) President Emile Loubet of France.
(d) Kaiser William II of Germany.
3. What does Stolypin do away with?
(a) The monarchy.
(b) The peasantry.
(c) Communal farming.
(d) Private property.
4. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
5. Why do the older two daughters not make their public debut in 1914?
(a) Alexis' hemophilia.
(b) Queen Victoria's death.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Bolshevik Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Queen Victoria have a child with hemophilia? If so, what is the child's name?
2. How much longer does the family stay at Spala, before returning to Tsarskoe Selo, after Alexandra's conversation with Rasputin?
3. What happens to Alexis while the family is vacationing at Spala?
4. What does Russia's government receive on October 30, 1905?
5. When the Duma arrives for the tercentenary celebration and finds Rasputin sitting in one of their chairs, what does the president of the Duma do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)