|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alexandra think that people hate Rasputin?
(a) Because he has luck with the women.
(b) Because he is more powerful than they were.
(c) Because people don't understand him.
(d) Because he is accepted by the Romanovs.
2. When Alexandra calls Rasputin the night they all think Alexis dies, what does he say?
(a) Rasputin says that Alexis will not die and the bleeding stops the next day.
(b) Rasputin says Alexis will die, and he does.
(c) Raputin says Alexis will die, but the bleeding stops the next day.
(d) Rasputin says Alexis will not die, but he does anyway.
3. Why do the Romanovs have two identical royal trains that travel a few miles apart?
(a) Because the family and their attendants are so large.
(b) Because of the danger of revolutionaries.
(c) In case one train breaks down.
(d) Because of the danger of foreign invaders.
4. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Victoria of England.
(b) Princess Alix of Hesse.
(c) Princess Helene of Paris.
(d) Princess Ella of Hesse.
5. Why do the older two daughters not make their public debut in 1914?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Bolshevik Revolution.
(c) Queen Victoria's death.
(d) Alexis' hemophilia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the monk Iliodor after his attempts to confront Rasputin about his immorality fail?
2. What German author's writings influence Lenin?
3. What are the names of Alexis' bodyguards?
4. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
5. Which European ruler is the blood cousin of Tsar Nicholas II?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)