|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Alexis while the family is vacationing at Spala?
(a) He has a hemorrhage in his knee and calf.
(b) He has a hemorrhage in his groin and abdomen.
(c) He has a hemorrhage in his groin and thigh.
(d) He has a hemorrhage in his thigh and knee.
2. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
(a) In Moscow, after Alexander's funeral.
(b) In Moscow, during Alexander's funeral.
(c) In St. Petersburg, before Alexander's funeral.
(d) In St. Petersburg, after Alexander's funeral.
3. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
(a) The Soviet Union.
4. What does Stolypin do away with?
(a) Private property.
(b) The monarchy.
(c) The peasantry.
(d) Communal farming.
5. What is the Romanovs' approach to publicizing Alexis' Spala injury?
(a) They only tell close friends and immediate family.
(b) They only tell the citizens of Spala and St. Petersburg and swear them to secrecy on pain of death.
(c) They keep it a secret from the world.
(d) They use it as an opportunity to educate Russians about hemophilia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna say about Nicholas and Alexandra?
2. With what medical condition is Alexis diagnosed at six weeks of age?
3. Rasputin's influence over the Romanovs causes a rift between __________ and __________.
4. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
5. What is the name of the first Romanov Tsar?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)