|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Alexis while the family is vacationing at Spala?
(a) He has a hemorrhage in his groin and thigh.
(b) He has a hemorrhage in his knee and calf.
(c) He has a hemorrhage in his thigh and knee.
(d) He has a hemorrhage in his groin and abdomen.
2. In which member of the European royal family does the hemophilia gene first appear as a spontaneous mutation?
(a) Queen Isabella of Spain.
(b) Queen Victoria of England.
(c) Queen Elizabeth I of England.
(d) Marie Antoinette of France.
3. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
(a) January 1895.
(b) May 1895.
(c) May 1896.
(d) January 1896.
4. Why does Alexandra rarely leave the yacht?
(a) She can't speak Russian.
(b) She has sciatica.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She is always seasick.
5. What does Rasputin do as a child that earns him a reputation as a seer?
(a) He identifies a horse thief.
(b) He identifies a murderer.
(c) He identifies a bank robber.
(d) He identifies a rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two older girls instead of their debut?
2. In one word, how is Rasputin's appearance described?
3. After an attempt by his organization to give a petition to the Tsar failed, what happens to Father Gapon?
4. In whose carriage does Nicholas' mother, Marie, ride during the coronation ceremony?
5. What happens to the monk Iliodor after his attempts to confront Rasputin about his immorality fail?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)