|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas presents his fiancee with jewels designed by:
2. What is the name of the royal yacht?
(a) The Crimea.
(b) The Queen Mary.
(c) The Simbirsk.
(d) The Standart.
3. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
(a) August 12, 1904.
(b) October 30, 1905.
(c) April 7,1902 (Easter day).
(d) July 28, 1904.
4. With what medical condition is Alexis diagnosed at six weeks of age?
(d) Cleft palate.
5. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
Short Answer Questions
1. In one word, how is Rasputin's appearance described?
2. What happens to the Bishop of St. Petersburg when he tries to investigate Rasputin's immoral behavior?
3. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
4. In which member of the European royal family does the hemophilia gene first appear as a spontaneous mutation?
5. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)