|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
2. Where do the girls live?
(a) Above their father's bedroom at Tsarskoe Selo.
(b) Above their father's bedroom at Livadia.
(c) Above their mother's bedroom at Livadia.
(d) Above their mother's bedroom at Tsarskoe Selo.
3. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Alix of Hesse.
(b) Princess Helene of Paris.
(c) Princess Victoria of England.
(d) Princess Ella of Hesse.
4. In what language does Nicholas want all business conducted?
5. In whose carriage does Nicholas' mother, Marie, ride during the coronation ceremony?
(a) Catherine the Great's.
(b) Vlad the Impaler's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alexandra as a result of the stress she experiences while caring for Alexis during the first eleven days of his injury?
2. What church is the main Christian influence in Nicholas' country?
3. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
4. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
5. Who is Nicholas' most important tutor?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)