|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
(c) Russian Orthodox.
(d) Roman Catholicism.
2. What does Russia's government receive on October 30, 1905?
(a) A male heir.
(b) Its first constitution and parliament.
(c) Its first real challenge from the Bolsheviks.
(d) Its first constitution and president.
3. What Russian city is the hometown of Vladimir Lenin?
(b) St. Petersburg.
4. Nicholas and Alexandra's first home is at the palace in:
(c) Tsarskoe Selo.
(d) St. Petersburg.
5. How does Alexandra meet Rasputin?
(a) Through her best friend, Anna Vyrubova.
(b) Through Alexis' bodyguards.
(c) Through the Empress Marie, her mother-in-law.
(d) Through Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
2. In what language does Nicholas want all business conducted?
3. What happens to the two older girls instead of their debut?
4. Russia's 1905 defeat in the Straits of Tsushima shapes its naval strategy for which future war?
5. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)