|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do the girls go to St. Petersburg on Sundays?
(a) Their brother's bodyguards.
(b) Their own bodyguards.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their aunt.
2. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
(a) Minister of Labor.
(b) Minister of the Interior.
(c) Foreign Minister.
(d) Prime Minister.
3. Nicholas' father, Alexander III, dies at the family's palace at:
4. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Alix of Hesse.
(b) Princess Helene of Paris.
(c) Princess Victoria of England.
(d) Princess Ella of Hesse.
5. How does Alexandra meet Rasputin?
(a) Through Alexis' bodyguards.
(b) Through the Empress Marie, her mother-in-law.
(c) Through Nicholas.
(d) Through her best friend, Anna Vyrubova.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two older girls instead of their debut?
2. This Russian wins the Nobel Prize in 1904:
3. What German author's writings influence Lenin?
4. What church is the main Christian influence in Nicholas' country?
5. Does Queen Victoria have a child with hemophilia? If so, what is the child's name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)