|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the two older girls instead of their debut?
(a) They are sent to St. Petersburg.
(b) They are sent to England.
(c) They stay with the family at Tsarskoe Selo.
(d) They are sent to their Aunt Ella's convent.
2. Russia's 1905 defeat in the Straits of Tsushima shapes its naval strategy for which future war?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Cold War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
3. This Russian wins the Nobel Prize in 1904:
(a) Ivan Pavlov.
(b) Leo Tolstoy.
(c) Leon Trotsky.
(d) Mikhail Gorbachev.
4. With what medical condition is Alexis diagnosed at six weeks of age?
(d) Cleft palate.
5. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Ella of Hesse.
(b) Princess Victoria of England.
(c) Princess Helene of Paris.
(d) Princess Alix of Hesse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
2. What church is the main Christian influence in Nicholas' country?
3. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
4. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
5. What German author's writings influence Lenin?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)