|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Minister of the Interior.
(c) Minister of Labor.
(d) Foreign Minister.
2. What German author's writings influence Lenin?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Friederich Nietzsche.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Heinrich Heine.
3. In whose carriage does Nicholas' mother, Marie, ride during the coronation ceremony?
(a) Catherine the Great's.
(b) Vlad the Impaler's.
4. What is the purpose of the Assembly of Russian Workingmen, found by Plehve and Father George Gapon?
(a) To steer workers toward revolutionary ideas.
(b) To fight for workers' rights.
(c) To steer workers away from revolutionary ideas.
(d) To overthrow the Tsar.
5. Nicholas and Alexandra's first home is at the palace in:
(b) St. Petersburg.
(d) Tsarskoe Selo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life do the Tsar's children lead?
2. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
3. Why does Russia negotiate a ninety-nine-year lease with China on Port Arthur?
4. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
5. "Tsar" is another word for:
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)