|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
2. Why does Russia negotiate a ninety-nine-year lease with China on Port Arthur?
(a) It gives Russia an ice-free port.
(b) It gives Russia an eastern port.
(c) It gives Russia a way to get supplies to Siberia by sea.
(d) It gives Russia a foot in the door with the Chinese.
3. With what medical condition is Alexis diagnosed at six weeks of age?
(a) Cleft palate.
4. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
(d) The Soviet Union.
5. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
(a) In St. Petersburg, before Alexander's funeral.
(b) In St. Petersburg, after Alexander's funeral.
(c) In Moscow, after Alexander's funeral.
(d) In Moscow, during Alexander's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life do the Tsar's children lead?
2. How much does the Imperial Crown of Russia weigh?
3. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
4. Which European ruler is the blood cousin of Tsar Nicholas II?
5. This Russian wins the Nobel Prize in 1904:
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)