|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
2. In whose carriage does Nicholas' mother, Marie, ride during the coronation ceremony?
(a) Catherine the Great's.
(d) Vlad the Impaler's.
3. After an attempt by his organization to give a petition to the Tsar failed, what happens to Father Gapon?
(a) He becomes a revolutionary.
(b) He is assassinated.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He leaves the priesthood.
4. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Victoria of England.
(b) Princess Ella of Hesse.
(c) Princess Helene of Paris.
(d) Princess Alix of Hesse.
5. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
2. What is the purpose of the Assembly of Russian Workingmen, found by Plehve and Father George Gapon?
3. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
4. With what medical condition is Alexis diagnosed at six weeks of age?
5. Nicholas' father, Alexander III, dies at the family's palace at:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)