|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Tsar" is another word for:
(c) Prime Minister.
2. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Foreign Minister.
(c) Minister of the Interior.
(d) Minister of Labor.
3. What kind of life do the Tsar's children lead?
4. Russia's 1905 defeat in the Straits of Tsushima shapes its naval strategy for which future war?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) World War II.
5. This Russian wins the Nobel Prize in 1904:
(a) Leon Trotsky.
(b) Mikhail Gorbachev.
(c) Ivan Pavlov.
(d) Leo Tolstoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
2. How much does the Imperial Crown of Russia weigh?
3. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
4. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
5. Nicholas presents his fiancee with jewels designed by:
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)