|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does the first Russian revolution take place?
2. What concept does Stolypin introduce to Russian society?
(a) Labor unions.
(b) Indoor plumbing.
(c) Private property.
(d) Representative democracy.
3. When Nicholas leaves Tsarskoe Selo, Alexandra takes on the ___________ functions of government in Petrograd.
4. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Minister of Labor.
(c) Minister of the Interior.
(d) Foreign Minister.
5. Which of the injuries inflicted upon Rasputin by his assassins is the actual cause of his death?
(a) Blunt force trauma.
(b) Gunshot wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rasputin's murderers are viewed as ___________ in Petrograd.
2. What percentage of the Russian army are killed, injured or imprisoned by the end of 1914?
3. What kind of information does Alexandra give to Rasputin, despite Nicholas' requests to her not to?
4. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
5. Who is misinforming Nicholas as to how serious things are in Petrograd?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)