|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Nicholas and the others keep up on world events after their arrest?
(c) Papers and magazines.
(d) Television and radio.
2. When the provisional government is established after the fall of the monarchy, who is elected Vice-Chairman of the Soviet and Minister of Justice?
3. Nicholas' father, Alexander III, dies at the family's palace at:
4. Which Russian Prime Ministers does Alexandra send Rasputin to meet with?
(a) Stolypin and Kokovtsov.
(b) Goremykin and Stolypin.
(c) Goremykin and Kokovtsov.
(d) Goremykin and Witte.
5. Taxes on the sale of vodka contribute to the government _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which river is Rasputin thrown into by his would-be assassins?
2. What concept does Stolypin introduce to Russian society?
3. What happens to Alexis while the family is vacationing at Spala?
4. When Rodzianko finally convinces Nicholas, who is still at Stavka, that the violence and strike in Petrograd are serious, what does he NOT do?
5. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)