|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
2. After an attempt by his organization to give a petition to the Tsar failed, what happens to Father Gapon?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He leaves the priesthood.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) He becomes a revolutionary.
3. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
(a) October 30, 1905.
(b) August 12, 1904.
(c) April 7,1902 (Easter day).
(d) July 28, 1904.
4. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
5. How do Nicholas and Alexandra deal with Alexis' medical condition?
(a) They keep it a secret.
(b) They ignore it.
(c) They are very open and public about it.
(d) They don't know about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Queen Victoria have a child with hemophilia? If so, what is the child's name?
2. Nicholas presents his fiancee with jewels designed by:
3. Nicholas' father, Alexander III, dies at the family's palace at:
4. In which member of the European royal family does the hemophilia gene first appear as a spontaneous mutation?
5. What happens to Alexandra as a result of the stress she experiences while caring for Alexis during the first eleven days of his injury?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)