|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
(a) In St. Petersburg, before Alexander's funeral.
(b) In Moscow, after Alexander's funeral.
(c) In St. Petersburg, after Alexander's funeral.
(d) In Moscow, during Alexander's funeral.
2. Why does Russia negotiate a ninety-nine-year lease with China on Port Arthur?
(a) It gives Russia a way to get supplies to Siberia by sea.
(b) It gives Russia a foot in the door with the Chinese.
(c) It gives Russia an ice-free port.
(d) It gives Russia an eastern port.
3. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
4. What does Russia's government receive on October 30, 1905?
(a) A male heir.
(b) Its first real challenge from the Bolsheviks.
(c) Its first constitution and president.
(d) Its first constitution and parliament.
5. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Victoria of England.
(b) Princess Helene of Paris.
(c) Princess Ella of Hesse.
(d) Princess Alix of Hesse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
2. When Alexandra calls Rasputin the night they all think Alexis dies, what does he say?
3. What is the purpose of the Assembly of Russian Workingmen, found by Plehve and Father George Gapon?
4. What German author's writings influence Lenin?
5. Russia's 1905 defeat in the Straits of Tsushima shapes its naval strategy for which future war?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)