|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia's 1905 defeat in the Straits of Tsushima shapes its naval strategy for which future war?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Cold War.
2. Nicholas presents his fiancee with jewels designed by:
3. What is the name of the woman who NIcholas' parents want him to marry?
(a) Princess Ella of Hesse.
(b) Princess Helene of Paris.
(c) Princess Alix of Hesse.
(d) Princess Victoria of England.
4. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
(a) July 28, 1904.
(b) April 7,1902 (Easter day).
(c) October 30, 1905.
(d) August 12, 1904.
5. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
(a) Minister of Labor.
(b) Foreign Minister.
(c) Prime Minister.
(d) Minister of the Interior.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
2. How much longer does the family stay at Spala, before returning to Tsarskoe Selo, after Alexandra's conversation with Rasputin?
3. What faith does Nicholas' fiancee have to convert to in order to marry him?
4. Which European ruler is the blood cousin of Tsar Nicholas II?
5. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)