|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexis' illness _________ alter the household routine.
(a) Does not.
(c) Will occasionally.
(d) Will often.
2. What is the purpose of the Assembly of Russian Workingmen, found by Plehve and Father George Gapon?
(a) To fight for workers' rights.
(b) To steer workers away from revolutionary ideas.
(c) To overthrow the Tsar.
(d) To steer workers toward revolutionary ideas.
3. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
4. What Russian city is the hometown of Vladimir Lenin?
(d) St. Petersburg.
5. On what date is Alexis, the male heir to the throne of Russia, born?
(a) October 30, 1905.
(b) July 28, 1904.
(c) April 7,1902 (Easter day).
(d) August 12, 1904.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
2. What position in Russia's government does Plehve hold?
3. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
4. How do Nicholas and Alexandra deal with Alexis' medical condition?
5. Nicholas presents his fiancee with jewels designed by:
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)