Quiz: Part 1: Chapter 1 | Part 1: Chapter 2 to Part 2: Chapter 15
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Tsar is the ruler of which country?
b) The Soviet Union.
2. With whom do the girls go to St. Petersburg on Sundays?
a) Their brother's bodyguards.
b) Their own bodyguards.
c) Their aunt.
d) Their parents.
3. What is one of the nationalities that is NOT part of the empire over which the Tsar rules?
4. In what month and year is Nicholas II crowned Tsar?
a) January 1896.
b) May 1895.
c) January 1895.
d) May 1896.
5. Nicholas' wedding takes place:
a) In Moscow, during Alexander's funeral.
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)