|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to Lenin's group of revolutionaries?
2. How is Rasputin's power over others characterized?
3. What German author's writings influence Lenin?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Friederich Nietzsche.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Heinrich Heine.
4. By the summer of 1915, the Tsar is at the front, but is in actuality a figurehead. Who is actually in charge of the army?
(a) Michael Vasilevich Alexeiev.
(b) Grand Duke Nicholas.
(c) Prime Minister Stolypin.
(d) Empress Alexandra.
5. What year do the Germans target as the year to force the Russians out of the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which member of the European royal family does the hemophilia gene first appear as a spontaneous mutation?
2. The Queen is known to carry the gene for hemophilia. How many of her daughters also carry the gene?
3. Why does Russia negotiate a ninety-nine-year lease with China on Port Arthur?
4. When Serbia replies to Austria's ultimatum, what happens?
5. What percentage of the Russian army are killed, injured or imprisoned by the end of 1914?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)