|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Alexandra's own, multiple, medical problems described as?
2. When Austria presents an ultimatum to Serbia, what is Serbia's first reaction?
(a) They start shelling Austria.
(b) They appeal to their protector, Russia, for help.
(c) They appeal to their protector, Germany, for help.
(d) They reject it outright.
3. With the Tsar at the front, a substitute autocrat is to be found. Who fills this role?
(a) Rasputin, accompanied by the Empress Alexandra.
(c) The Empress Alexandra.
(d) The Empress Alexandra, accompanied by Rasputin.
4. How do Nicholas and Alexandra deal with Alexis' medical condition?
(a) They are very open and public about it.
(b) They don't know about it.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They keep it a secret.
5. When Serbia replies to Austria's ultimatum, what happens?
(a) Austria accepts Serbia's reply but begins shelling Serbia anyway.
(b) Austria rejects Serbia's reply and begins shelling Serbia.
(c) Austria sends a counter-offer to Serbia and begins shelling Serbia.
(d) Austria begins shelling Serbia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Romanovs when Austria's Archduke Ferdinand is assassinated in Sarajevo in 1914?
2. Which European ruler is the blood cousin of Tsar Nicholas II?
3. Why does Russia negotiate a ninety-nine-year lease with China on Port Arthur?
4. In which member of the European royal family does the hemophilia gene first appear as a spontaneous mutation?
5. Which Russian Prime Ministers does Alexandra send Rasputin to meet with?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)