Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Viorst says, "Losing is the price we pay for __________."
2. Who else, besides mothers, links separation and danger?
3. Which recent development does Viorst think is a positive new step toward good death?
4. Who once said, "God ordains that every genius shall have an illness at forty"?
5. Simone de Beauvoir once said, "Old age is life's ___________."
It seems as though everyone wants to live on beyond their physical life. Discuss ways in which people can live on after their death. Use support from the book and personal experiences. How would you hope to live on beyond death?
Viorst describes various types of guilt throughout Chapter 9. Describe what they are, how they differ, and whether each one serves to help us or negatively impact us.
What important steps in human development take place at middle age? Discuss how we continue to define who we are through this process.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)