|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 8, how many men began the journey up the mountain?
2. How does Martinez feel about not taking the dead Japanese soldier's watch?
(c) Happy with himself.
(d) Disapointed in himself.
3. How does Dalleson feel about being chief of operations?
4. What does Martinez hope to gain by remaining loyal to the Army?
(a) He will be able to support his family.
(c) He will become a hero.
(d) Lifelong friends.
5. Croft's anger with the men increases as they begin to slow down and hold up the mission. Which soldier, in particular, frequently falls and holds up the others?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown is considering his current mission of carrying Wilson back to the beach and becomes angry with Croft for sending him. How is Brown's anger toward Croft for sending him with Wilson a contradiction?
2. As the campaign continues, Cummings pessimism grows. But as he reviews the progress of troops, he sees that have have advanced. How does Cummings feel about these advances the troops have made?
3. What is Dalleson's aspirations for his career?
4. What background does Ridges have that leads him to enjoy physical work?
5. The groups of men carrying Wilson back to the beach are beginning to have a difficult time. They are tired and running out of water, additionally they are beginning to fight, who suggests the men leave Wilson behind?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)