|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 14, which soldier is Goldstein happy to have befriended?
2. The groups of men carrying Wilson back to the beach are beginning to have a difficult time. They are tired and running out of water, additionally they are beginning to fight, who suggests the men leave Wilson behind?
3. During Brown's flashback, what does he dream of studying in college?
(a) Aeronautical engineering.
(d) Chemical engineering.
4. What does Minetta fantasize about?
(a) Being home.
(b) Killing Croft.
(d) Blowing off his foot.
5. At this point the soldiers have turned around and are making their way back to the beach. What is the general feeling of the soldiers toward Croft?
Short Answer Questions
1. One night on the mountain, Martinez expresses his wish for a chaplain. At this, Polack tells the men his opinion of religion. How does Polack feel about religion?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 11, who is responsible for the battle that kills General Toyaku?
3. Which soldier carrying Wilson pretends to faint?
4. What does Red do when Hearn offers him the rank of corporal?
5. What does Croft do when Roth finds the injured bird?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)