|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Wilson dies, how does Ridges feel regarding God?
2. At this point the soldiers have turned around and are making their way back to the beach. What is the general feeling of the soldiers toward Croft?
3. What is the name of the mountain Croft is determined to climb?
(a) Mount Anaka.
(b) Mount Anopopei.
(c) Mount Motome.
(d) Mount Toykau.
4. In Part 3, Chapter 1, Hearn has been placed in charge of the reconnaissance mission. How far will he and his men have to travel to spy on the Japanese soldiers?
(a) 30 miles
(b) 50 miles
(c) 40 miles
(d) 10 miles
5. What does Minetta fantasize about?
(a) Killing Croft.
(b) Blowing off his foot.
(c) Being home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 13, did Martinez defy Croft, why or why not?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 2, who does Hearn decide cannot be trusted?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 8, how many men began the journey up the mountain?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 1, why does Hearn feel he will have a difficult time with Croft?
5. One night on the mountain, Martinez expresses his wish for a chaplain. At this, Polack tells the men his opinion of religion. How does Polack feel about religion?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)