|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Minetta give for Goldstein feeling sorry about a man who died in the hospital?
(a) He is Jewish.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is not a man.
(d) He is geniune.
2. Where was Cummings when he had his first homosexual encounter?
(b) West Point.
3. What happens when the troop begins crossing the field?
(a) The men fght with each other.
(b) The Japanese attack.
(d) Croft disappears.
4. What does Red do when Hearn offers him the rank of corporal?
(a) He thinks it is a ploy.
(b) His is afraid of the responsibility.
(c) He rejects it.
(d) He is happily accepts it.
5. How does Wilson think he will benefit from the gun shot in the stomach?
(a) He will be sent home.
(b) He will receive a medal of honor.
(c) It will relieve the pus from his venereal disease.
(d) He will be put out of his misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 1, Hearn has been placed in charge of the reconnaissance mission. How far will he and his men have to travel to spy on the Japanese soldiers?
2. What was wrong with the reports Cummings received about the Japanese bivouac?
3. What does Croft eventually realize about the hike up the mountain?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 9, how far could the men carrying Wilson go before having to take a break?
5. During Brown's flashback, what does he dream of studying in college?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)