|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martinez feel about not taking the dead Japanese soldier's watch?
(a) Disapointed in himself.
(b) Happy with himself.
2. What does Hearn suggest when the men reach the open field?
(a) They continue marching.
(b) They split up into two groups.
(c) They rest for the night.
(d) That Croft leads the men.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 4, how long did the men run before realizing that one of their men is not with them?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
4. How does Dalleson feel about being chief of operations?
5. What reason does Minetta give for Goldstein feeling sorry about a man who died in the hospital?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is not a man.
(c) He is geniune.
(d) He is Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Croft has convinced Hearn to move the troops up the mountain. However, Hearn only agrees to this decision if Martinez checks the pass for Japanese presence. As Martinez searches for the presence of Japanese soldiers, what is his first mistake?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 2, who does Hearn decide cannot be trusted?
3. What does Hearn think of Wilson's injury?
4. Which soldier states he will re-enlist?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 13, after further conflict with Hearn, what does Cummings decide to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)