|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier states he will re-enlist?
2. During Brown's flashback, what does he dream of studying in college?
(b) Chemical engineering.
(d) Aeronautical engineering.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 14, which soldier is Goldstein happy to have befriended?
4. How is the leader of the patrol through pass killed?
(a) Bullet in the Chest.
(c) Fell off the mountian.
(d) Killed by Croft.
5. What background does Ridges have that leads him to enjoy physical work?
(b) Factory work.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a conversation with Gallagher about killing a Japanese soldier, Martinez begins to feel guilty and also begins thinking about death. As he thinks about these things, he wishes there was a chaplain with the men. Why does Martinez wish there was a chaplain with them?
2. What does Minetta fantasize about?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 11, who is responsible for the battle that kills General Toyaku?
4. The reader learns that Martinez fathered an illegitimate child. How does Martinez feel about having an illegitimate child?
5. What does Red do when Hearn offers him the rank of corporal?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)