|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minetta fantasize about?
(b) Blowing off his foot.
(c) Being home.
(d) Killing Croft.
2. Cummings often thinks about how the campaign might go wrong which causes him frustration. In addition to writing in his journal, how else does Cummings release his tensions?
(b) Firing a cannon.
(c) Writing in his journal.
(d) Disciplining the men.
3. How do the soldiers feel about the conditions of the island?
4. How do the soldiers keep the toilet paper dry?
(a) It is kept in a plastic bag.
(b) It is kept in a hard plastic container.
(c) It is kept in a tin can.
(d) It is kept in their tents.
5. How many times did Wilson say he has had venereal disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier stays with the soldier who pretends to faint?
2. After crossing the open field, who is missing?
3. How does Wilson control his wife?
4. Hearn has a number of undesirable characteristics. What is one of them mentioned in Part 2, Chapter 3?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 4, how long did the men run before realizing that one of their men is not with them?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)