|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Martinez returns from checking the mountain pass, he is deceptive to some of the other men. Who is Martinez hoping to impress by his actions during his mission?
2. What is the relationship between Cummings and Hearn like?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 9, who delivers the bad news to Gallagher?
(b) The chaplain.
(d) The mail clerks.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 7, who finds the illicit whiskey?
5. What does Cummings feel is the nature of a woman?
(a) To bear children.
(b) To provide a home.
(c) To love.
(d) To cheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what bad news does Gallagher receive?
2. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 7, who throws the grenade at the Japanese soldiers?
3. There is some question of who let the gun go as the men were pushing it through the Jungle. Who does Croft suspect is responsible?
4. What does Martinez hope to gain by remaining loyal to the Army?
5. What does Hearn think of Wilson's injury?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)