|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wilson control his wife?
(a) By threatening her.
(b) By working things out with her.
(c) By hitting her.
(d) By taking her money away.
2. During a discussion between Brown and Stanley, what does Brown say he will do to his wife if she is cheating on him?
(a) Beat her up.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Forgive her.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 4, how long did the men run before realizing that one of their men is not with them?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, why does Hennessey run out of the foxhole?
(a) He soils his pants.
(b) He wants to attack the Japanese.
(c) He is saving a friend.
(d) The hole is bombed.
5. What has Stanley's promotion to corporal done for him?
(a) He is more confident.
(b) He is more arrogant.
(c) He is more responsible.
(d) He is more afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Gallagher thinks about the past, why is he upset about the post office job?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what does Croft think about himself?
3. Who does Cummings blame for him not knowing the severity of the storm?
4. What happens when the troop begins crossing the field?
5. There is some question of who let the gun go as the men were pushing it through the Jungle. Who does Croft suspect is responsible?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)