|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the troops take from the dead Japanese major?
(b) A diary.
(c) His guns.
(d) Maps of the island.
2. What subject did Roth study in college?
3. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 7, who throws the grenade at the Japanese soldiers?
4. What is Cummings reasoning for treating the soldiers unfairly?
(a) They will fight better.
(b) He treats everyone unfairly.
(c) They deserve it.
(d) It is Army law.
5. What does Croft do with the Japanese soldier who did not die from the grenade?
(a) Shoots him right away.
(b) Ties him up.
(c) Lets him go.
(d) Takes him prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 5, as Roth thinks about his wife, what can the reader guess about her feelings toward him?
2. What game does Cummings and Hearn play, after Cummings states it is his only passion?
3. What profession does the reader learn Hearn wanted to enter into after graduation?
4. In the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1, some of the men are playing poker. Which card player wins 100 Australian pounds?
5. There is some question of who let the gun go as the men were pushing it through the Jungle. Who does Croft suspect is responsible?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)