|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 1, the men are now on the island, who is the commanding officer on the island?
2. There is some question of who let the gun go as the men were pushing it through the Jungle. Who does Croft suspect is responsible?
3. In the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1, some of the men are playing poker. Which card player wins 100 Australian pounds?
4. Which character is noticeably more nervous then the others?
5. During a discussion between Brown and Stanley, what does Brown say he will do to his wife if she is cheating on him?
(a) Forgive her.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Beat her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the island?
2. By Part 2, Chapter 2, why has Croft become frustrated on the island?
3. What does Cummings state he will do to anyone who retreats from the Japanese?
4. While some of the men are on the beach preparing their sleeping areas and fox holes, what does Stanley do to irritate Ridges?
5. Which character is said to be a loner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)