|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cummings reasoning for treating the soldiers unfairly?
(a) It is Army law.
(b) He treats everyone unfairly.
(c) They will fight better.
(d) They deserve it.
2. In Martinez's flashback in Part 2, Chapter 2, what did he dream of becoming?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 2, why does Hennessey run out of the foxhole?
(a) The hole is bombed.
(b) He is saving a friend.
(c) He wants to attack the Japanese.
(d) He soils his pants.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what does Croft think about himself?
(a) He is omnipotent.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is unworthy.
(d) He is a good soldier.
5. During a discussion between Brown and Stanley, what does Brown say he will do to his wife if she is cheating on him?
(a) Beat her up.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Forgive her.
(d) Kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 8, how does Wakara feel around the other men?
2. How do the soldiers feel about the conditions of the island?
3. Goldstein thinks about opening a business with his wife. What type of business does he want to open?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 2, who does Mantelli send to Croft's platoon?
5. What natural landmark is on the island?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)