|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the commanding officer describe Anopopei?
(a) Like hell.
(b) Like an ocarina.
(c) Like paradise.
(d) Like a kidney bean.
2. Leach offers a number of excuses why he can not take a picture of Dalleson. Which of the following is not one of his excuses?
(a) The shutter speed is not fast enough.
(b) The lighting is off.
(c) He has little film.
(d) The lens angle is not right.
3. During Red's flashback the reader learns that Red began work at an early age. What type of work did Red do from age 13 to 18?
(d) Factory work.
4. Which character is said to be a loner?
5. As the weather turns for the worse and the tents are being blown away, what is the general mood of the men?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Part 2, Chapter 2, why has Croft become frustrated on the island?
2. What ulterior motive does Cummings have for his relationship with Hearn?
3. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, what is Roth dreaming of when Minetta woke him up?
4. What events led to Croft joining the Army?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 1, the men are now on the island, who is the commanding officer on the island?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)