|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What events led to Croft joining the Army?
(a) His desire to kill something grew.
(b) He was discharged from the National Guard.
(c) His wife cheated on him and he hit her.
(d) His wife found out he cheated on her.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 8, what are Conn's true feelings about Wakara?
(a) He is very useful.
(b) He is a good soldier.
(c) He is not much help.
(d) He is a traitor.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 1, the men are now on the island, who is the commanding officer on the island?
4. At what time do the troops reach Anopopei?
(a) 2200 hours
(b) 0300 hours.
(c) 1800 hours
(d) 0400 hours.
5. How do the soldiers feel about the conditions of the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the weather turns for the worse and the tents are being blown away, what is the general mood of the men?
2. What do the troops take from the dead Japanese major?
3. What game does Cummings and Hearn play, after Cummings states it is his only passion?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, why does Hennessey run out of the foxhole?
5. There is some question of who let the gun go as the men were pushing it through the Jungle. Who does Croft suspect is responsible?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)