|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the island?
(a) 50 miles long and 150 miles wide.
(b) 50 miles long and 100 miles wide.
(c) 150 miles long and 50 miles wide.
(d) 100 miles long and 50 miles wide.
2. Why is Cummings upset about when reviewing the air operations reports?
(a) Fights with other men.
(b) Not enough air support.
(c) Not enough time to prepare.
(d) Too complicated of an operation.
3. How does Brown feel about being a sergeant?
4. What does Stanley hope to gain by befriending Brown?
(a) Extra time off.
(b) A job.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 1, the men are now on the island, who is the commanding officer on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cummings blame for him not knowing the severity of the storm?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 2, who does Mantelli send to Croft's platoon?
3. What have the soliders been doing in the five weeks they have been on the island?
4. At what time do the troops reach Anopopei?
5. How does the commanding officer describe Anopopei?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)