|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only man to feel sorry about Hennessey's death?
2. How does Brown feel about being a sergeant?
3. By Part 2, Chapter 2, why has Croft become frustrated on the island?
(a) He feels his platoon is fighting too much.
(b) He feels his platoon is only on labor duties.
(c) He feels his platoon does not have enough dry clothes.
(d) He feels his platoon needs more men.
4. Which character is said to be a loner?
5. As the weather turns for the worse and the tents are being blown away, what is the general mood of the men?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the troops reach Anopopei?
2. While some of the men are on the beach preparing their sleeping areas and fox holes, what does Stanley do to irritate Ridges?
3. During the first days of the troops being on the island, how have the Japanese resistance reacted?
4. As Gallagher thinks about the past, why is he upset about the post office job?
5. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, what is Roth dreaming of when Minetta woke him up?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)