|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is said to be a loner?
2. Where do the men gather to keep dry during the storm?
(a) Under trees.
(b) In the mess hall.
(c) Between the trucks.
(d) In their tents.
3. How does Brown feel about being a sergeant?
4. Croft has a flashback and the reader learns that he joined a different branch of the military before joining the Army. What was the first branch Croft joined?
(c) National Guard.
(d) Air Force.
5. Why is Cummings upset about when reviewing the air operations reports?
(a) Too complicated of an operation.
(b) Not enough time to prepare.
(c) Not enough air support.
(d) Fights with other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the first days of the troops being on the island, how have the Japanese resistance reacted?
2. How does the commanding officer describe Anopopei?
3. There is some question of who let the gun go as the men were pushing it through the Jungle. Who does Croft suspect is responsible?
4. In Martinez's flashback in Part 2, Chapter 2, what did he dream of becoming?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what does Hearn feel guilty over?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)