|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, which character is upset that the officers have a higher standard of living than the soldiers?
2. By Part 2, Chapter 2, why has Croft become frustrated on the island?
(a) He feels his platoon needs more men.
(b) He feels his platoon is fighting too much.
(c) He feels his platoon does not have enough dry clothes.
(d) He feels his platoon is only on labor duties.
3. At what time do the troops reach Anopopei?
(a) 2200 hours
(b) 0300 hours.
(c) 1800 hours
(d) 0400 hours.
4. In Martinez's flashback in Part 2, Chapter 2, what did he dream of becoming?
5. Who is the only man to feel sorry about Hennessey's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the soldiers feel about the conditions of the island?
2. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, what is Roth dreaming of when Minetta woke him up?
3. What is the relationship between Cummings and Hearn like?
4. Why is Cummings upset about when reviewing the air operations reports?
5. During Red's flashback the reader learns that Red began work at an early age. What type of work did Red do from age 13 to 18?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)