|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hearn has a number of undesirable characteristics. What is one of them mentioned in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) He complains about everything.
(b) He is conceited.
(c) He has poor hygiene.
(d) He likes to sees others humiliated.
2. During Red's flashback the reader learns that Red began work at an early age. What type of work did Red do from age 13 to 18?
(d) Factory work.
3. Why is Cummings upset about when reviewing the air operations reports?
(a) Not enough time to prepare.
(b) Too complicated of an operation.
(c) Fights with other men.
(d) Not enough air support.
4. Why does the new soldier to Croft's platoon feel he does not fit in?
(a) The others know he is a better soldier.
(b) He is Jewish.
(c) He is college educated.
(d) He is new.
5. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, what is Roth dreaming of when Minetta woke him up?
(a) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goldstein thinks about opening a business with his wife. What type of business does he want to open?
2. By Part 2, Chapter 2, why has Croft become frustrated on the island?
3. Croft has a flashback and the reader learns that he joined a different branch of the military before joining the Army. What was the first branch Croft joined?
4. What is the relationship between Cummings and Hearn like?
5. In Martinez's flashback in Part 2, Chapter 2, what did he dream of becoming?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)