|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 2, why does Hearn allow Croft to take control?
(a) Croft knows the men better.
(b) Croft has more experience.
(c) Hearn is tired.
(d) Hearn is not confident in himself.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 8, how does Wakara feel around the other men?
3. Who is Major Dalleson's assistant?
4. During Part 3, Chapter 2, what is one thing Hearn realizes he must rely on Croft for?
(a) His friendships with the soldiers.
(b) His expereince.
(c) His ability to lead.
(d) His strength.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 2, how many miles does Hearn want to travel before dark?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 2, who does Mantelli send to Croft's platoon?
2. What do the troops take from the dead Japanese major?
3. What happens physically to Cummings as things begin to go wrong?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 2, who does Hearn decide cannot be trusted?
5. Why does the new soldier to Croft's platoon feel he does not fit in?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)