|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the leader of the patrol through pass killed?
(a) Bullet in the Chest.
(b) Fell off the mountian.
(d) Killed by Croft.
2. What ulterior motive does Cummings have for his relationship with Hearn?
3. What job is Dalleson most confident at performing?
4. The soldiers are tired and their health is beginning to fail, additionally recent events have dulled the man's spirits, however Croft does not seem to care. How do the soldiers feel about Crofts' decision to continue through the pass, given recent events?
5. During a flashback of Cummings, the reader learns that he enjoyed sewing and sketching as a child, however his father did not approve. What was his father's action upon learning Cummings was partaking in womanly activities?
(a) His father did nothing.
(b) He was sent to military school.
(c) He was forbidden to continue the activites.
(d) His father took him to work at his factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Cummings and Hearn play, after Cummings states it is his only passion?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 13, after further conflict with Hearn, what does Cummings decide to do?
3. What does Cummings believe is the way to power?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 6, who is in charge of setting up the recreation tent?
5. The men continue up the mountain based on the information provided by Martinez, what do the men assume about the mountain pass?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)