|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dalleson feel about being chief of operations?
2. Where was Cummings when he had his first homosexual encounter?
(d) West Point.
3. What does Cummings feel is the nature of a woman?
(a) To cheat.
(b) To love.
(c) To bear children.
(d) To provide a home.
4. What game does Cummings and Hearn play, after Cummings states it is his only passion?
5. The soldiers are tired and their health is beginning to fail, additionally recent events have dulled the man's spirits, however Croft does not seem to care. How do the soldiers feel about Crofts' decision to continue through the pass, given recent events?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 6, who is in charge of setting up the recreation tent?
2. What is Cummings reasoning for treating the soldiers unfairly?
3. What does Red do when Hearn offers him the rank of corporal?
4. During a flashback of Cummings, the reader learns that he enjoyed sewing and sketching as a child, however his father did not approve. What was his father's action upon learning Cummings was partaking in womanly activities?
5. What does Cummings believe is the way to power?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)