|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men continue up the mountain based on the information provided by Martinez, what do the men assume about the mountain pass?
(a) There are no Japanese soldiers.
(b) There is no way through.
(c) There are Japanese soldiers.
(d) Martinez has killed all the Japanese soldiers.
2. What game does Cummings and Hearn play, after Cummings states it is his only passion?
3. The soldiers are tired and their health is beginning to fail, additionally recent events have dulled the man's spirits, however Croft does not seem to care. How do the soldiers feel about Crofts' decision to continue through the pass, given recent events?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 6, who is in charge of setting up the recreation tent?
5. How does Dalleson feel about being chief of operations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cummings reasoning for treating the soldiers unfairly?
2. What does Cummings believe is the way to power?
3. What ulterior motive does Cummings have for his relationship with Hearn?
4. During a flashback of Cummings, the reader learns that he enjoyed sewing and sketching as a child, however his father did not approve. What was his father's action upon learning Cummings was partaking in womanly activities?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 8, how many men began the journey up the mountain?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)