1. How many myths are contained in this book?
2. From which civilization do these myths originate?
3. What unique feature does this book use to help the reader understand these stories?
It relates these stories to other, well-known tales.
4. In what tradition where these myths originally related?
5. What tool, in this book, explains how these myths came about?
6. What section of the book is the table of contents for the book's figures?
The List of Figures.
7. How many figures are contained within this book?
This section contains 5,084 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)