Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Preface 1, Preface 2, List of Figures, Sigla and Abbreviations, Introduction, Chronological Chart, and Map of the Near East
1. How many myths are contained in this book?
2. From which civilization do these myths originate?
3. What unique feature does this book use to help the reader understand these stories?
4. In what tradition where these myths originally related?
5. What tool, in this book, explains how these myths came about?
6. What section of the book is the table of contents for the book's figures?
7. How many figures are contained within this book?
8. What purpose does the Sigla and Abbreviations section serve for this book?
9. Who do the myths revolve around?
This section contains 2,162 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)