|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were Will Johnson's eyes?
2. What organization did Olivia Sells work for?
(a) Red Cross.
(b) Johnson City Medical Center.
(c) University Physicians Group.
3. When was a placebo-controlled trial of AZT stopped prematurely?
(a) September 1986.
(b) August 1988.
(c) March 1987.
(d) February 1985.
4. How far was Otis's hometown from Johnson city?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
5. How long did Abraham's parents teach in Ethiopia?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What field of study did Fred Goodson have a degree in?
2. Who was Abraham's infectious disease mentor in Tennessee?
3. When did the blood test for HIV become available?
4. Where did Fred Goodson live when he quit trying to hide the fact that he was gay?
5. By the time Abraham attended a national infectious diseases meeting, how many patients was he caring for alone?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)