|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Will Johnson go to recover after his heart attack?
(b) South Carolina.
2. What baseball team was Norman's passion?
3. What was Gordon's temperature when Abraham examined him for the first time?
(a) 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 101 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 103 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. On June 10, 1987, what caused a mini traffic jam on Dogwood Avenue.
(a) A minor fender bender.
(b) Two ducks crossing the road.
(c) Two veterans shuffling across the road.
(d) A semi with a flat tire.
5. What would Abraham always have when he went to visit Vickie McCray?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A piece of pie.
(d) Sweet tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Norman's home state?
2. When did the "New England Journal of Medicine" finally publish the result of the AZT study?
3. What was Fred Goodson's occupation when he met Abraham?
4. What is Essie's job at the hospital where she works?
5. When did Abraham arrive in America as a rookie doctor?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)