|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were Fred Goodson and Otis Jackson?
(a) Late 40s.
(b) Late 30s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Late 20s.
2. How many patients when they first acquire HIV have a mono-like illness?
3. Where did Will Johnson go to recover after his heart attack?
(d) South Carolina.
4. Where was Norman's home state?
(c) New Mexico.
5. What happened to Gordon two nights after he and his father came for a checkup with Abraham?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He was diagnosed with encephalitis.
(d) He got pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after Scotty Daws was admitted to the Miracle Center did he lose the ability to speak?
2. What organization did Olivia Sells work for?
3. What time was Abraham on his way to the ICU at the Miracle Center on June 10, 1987?
4. How many years did Otis live in California?
5. How old was Ethan Nidiffer?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)