|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was a placebo-controlled trial of AZT stopped prematurely?
(a) August 1988.
(b) February 1985.
(c) September 1986.
(d) March 1987.
2. How many patients when they first acquire HIV have a mono-like illness?
3. Who gave a eulogy at Otis's funeral?
(a) Bettie Lee.
(b) Otis's brother.
(d) Otis's mother.
4. What flower did Vickie show Abraham when he visited the trailer?
(a) Bee Balm.
(b) Birdfoot Violet.
(c) Swamp dogwood.
5. Where did Bess Johnson attend college?
(a) University of Virginia.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) University of Kentucky.
(d) University of Maryland.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Will Johnson was in the hospital in Johnson City, where did Abraham go to attend a national infectious diseases meeting?
2. What would Abraham always have when he went to visit Vickie McCray?
3. Where is Virginia Military Institute located?
4. When Vicky and Clyde attended one of the Tri-City AIDS Project (TAP), meetings, what was Bobby wearing?
5. What subject did Abraham's parents teach?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)