|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Ed Maupin had been wearing a robe, what could he have played in a Biblical story?
(a) A centurion.
2. In Chapter 26, when does Abraham realize that he had seen Luther Hines before?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
3. Why was Cameron Tolliver admitted to the hospital?
(a) Pain over the gallbladder area.
(b) A high fever.
(c) Pain in his kidneys.
(d) Breathing difficulties.
4. What did Luther Hines want Abraham to prescribe for him?
5. What flower did Vickie show Abraham when he visited the trailer?
(b) Bee Balm.
(c) Swamp dogwood.
(d) Birdfoot Violet.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor of the hospital was Gordon placed when he was admitted?
2. What was Cameron's white blood cell count after twenty-four hours on antibiotics?
3. What part of the body does acalculous cholecystitis affect?
4. How many surgical groups practiced at the Miracle Center?
5. What type of clothes was Gordon buried in?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)