|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Luther Hines want Abraham to prescribe for him?
2. How old were the "girls" who worked in the offices of the tobacco warehouses calculating the worth of baskets of tobacco?
3. What was Otis Jackson's occupation?
4. Where were Ed Maupin and Bobby Keller from?
(a) Norman, Virginia.
(b) Blacksburg, Virginia.
(c) Meadowview, Virginia.
(d) Abingdon, Virginia.
5. Where did Abraham arrange to meet Sharon Phillips, a friend of Norman Sanger?
(b) Burger King.
(d) Pizza Hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the body does acalculous cholecystitis affect?
2. What type of cancer had Essie had?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 22, who did Vickie McCray say were her two best friends?
4. What type of car did Abraham drive?
5. How many times was Gordon hospitalized with bronchitis between the ages of 4-7?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)