|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cutwell say is the only thing people remember about Queen Ezeriel?
(a) She smelled like yogurt and was bitten in the butt.
(b) She died like a boob.
(c) She had far too many lovers.
(d) She was clumsy.
2. What does Cutwell do when the elephant starts to rampage?
(a) Throws himself on the princess.
(b) Runs for cover.
(c) Hides behind the priest.
(d) Grabs a spear.
3. What is Terpsic Mims?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A dropout.
(c) An angler.
(d) A Listener.
4. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
(a) He believes he won't go to heaven.
(b) He is afraid of the pain.
(c) He isn't sure he could handle dying.
(d) He has enemies waiting for him on the other side.
5. What does Ysabell tell Mort when she wakes him up?
(a) Death has come to say he is quiting.
(b) Death's realm is beginning to disolve.
(c) Binky has disappeared.
(d) Death has not returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mort tell Ysabell about the statues that are in the king's chambers?
2. How old does Cutwell say he is when the princess calls him old?
3. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
4. What does Death reply when Wa asks if it is too late to say he was sorry?
5. What present does Death give Mort that is more of a personal nature?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the last scene in the story and how Mort and Death part ways.
2. Describe what happens when Death is at the employment agency.
3. What happens to Mort when someone begins the Rite of AshkEnte?
4. What does Ysabell explain about the nodes?
5. Explain how Mort gets the information he needs from Albert.
6. What does Cutwell explain about the gods and the way that he has been trying to help the princess?
7. Describe Death's new job at Harga's House of Ribs.
8. What is Cutwell able to tell Mort about the dome that is shrinking down around the palace?
9. What does Cutwell explain is the reason that Mort can walk through walls?
10. Describe what happens when Mort reaches the palace in Sto Lat.
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)