|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lezek seem to believe that Death's occupation is?
(a) Some sort of medical profession.
2. What does the man ask when Mort asks if he dies often?
(a) A fair bit.
(b) This is the first.
(c) Every year it seems like.
(d) I can't remember.
3. Why does Death explain that people don't seem to see him?
(a) It is magic.
(b) They won't allow themselves to.
(c) Death alters their minds.
(d) Human eyes can't see beyond this world.
4. What is the witch, Goodie Hamstring, doing when Mort enters?
(a) Feeding the cat.
(b) Finishing off all her liquor.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Writing her will.
5. What does Ysabell NOT say about Mort while walking to the pond?
(a) His hair looks like he cleans a privy with it.
(b) She wouldn't marry him if he were the last man on the Disc.
(c) His legs couldn't stop a pig in a passageway.
(d) He has the manners of a drunken buffalo in a black wedding gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the abbot explain what he has might be called?
2. How many times does the abbot explain he has been reincarnated?
3. What does Mort's second charge say when Mort enters the room?
4. Which of the following is NOT said about cabbages?
5. Who does Goodie leave directions with regarding her personal belongings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene while Princess Keli is laying in bed listening to sounds not being made.
2. What does Death explain about the way he is perceived by people?
3. Explain what Mort does once he has arrived at Sto Lat.
4. What does Ysabell explain about her relationship with Death and her life there with him?
5. Describe what Mort and Ysabell tell each other on the way to the pond.
6. What happens when Mort walks in the Shades in Ankh-Morpork?
7. What do the men in the tavern notice about Mort?
8. Describe what happens in Cutwell's home?
9. Describe Keli's meeting with the wizard.
10. What does Mort tell Ysabell about his trouble and what does she respond?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)