1. What are the items called that pour the moments of every living person's life from the future into the past?
2. How often do magicians say that million to one chances turn up?
Nine times out of ten.
3. What does Death say it will be when the Great A'Tuin dies?
4. What type of plants grow on the magical soil?
5. What does Mort's family do with the grapes grown on the magical hill?
6. How are men that are reannual growers described?
Serious men who closely examine the calendar.
This section contains 6,015 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)