|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mort's family do with the grapes grown on the magical hill?
(a) Puts them into breakfast foods.
(b) Trades them to the gnomes and fairies of the area.
(c) Makes wine.
(d) Makes raisins.
2. What does Cutwell say will happen when the dome covers the last of the palace?
(a) There will be a shifting of everything on the Disc.
(b) The princess will suddenly die.
(c) The Disc will split into two sections.
(d) It will be as if the princess were never saved.
3. What do the men in the Shades tell Mort they are going to do?
(a) Alleviate his wordly burdens from him.
(b) Steal his horse.
(c) Kill him and take his money.
(d) Help him find out if there is an afterlife.
4. Who is the second person that Mort is sent to see to on his own?
(a) The 88th abbot.
(b) A little orphan girl.
(c) A monkey trainer.
(d) The high priest.
5. What does Albert tell Mort about the fact that Mort is becoming more like Death?
(a) Mort cannot do what Death has done.
(b) Death has tricked Mort.
(c) Mort will have to be the one to kill Death.
(d) Mort can't control it forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goodie leave directions with regarding her personal belongings?
2. Why does Death explain that people don't seem to see him?
3. What does the abbot say he believes might be happening very soon?
4. What does Keli tell Cutwell about her dress?
5. What does Ysabell NOT say about Mort while walking to the pond?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)