|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
(a) He has enemies waiting for him on the other side.
(b) He is afraid of the pain.
(c) He isn't sure he could handle dying.
(d) He believes he won't go to heaven.
2. What do the men in the tavern notice about the way that Mort looks?
(a) He looks more solid compared to everything else.
(b) He looks more transluscent than everything else.
(c) It is hard to make their eyes focus on him.
(d) They seem to know him and not know him at the same time.
3. How many times does the abbot explain he has been reincarnated?
(a) Fifty-three times or so.
(b) You aren't alowed to count.
(c) More than a hundred.
(d) Just three, but he is working on more.
4. What is the magic word that the door knocker tells Princess Keli to use?
(c) I'm rich.
5. Where does Mort go on his day off?
(a) To the ocean.
(b) To the pyramids.
(c) Home to see his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ysabell explain about the way the first of Albert's volumes was written?
2. What does Albert see in Mort's eyes that frightens him that is different from Death's eyes?
3. What does Death explain is one of his particular skills while applying for another job?
4. Which of these does Mort NOT say about Ysabell while they are walking to the pond?
5. What does Albert tell Mort about the fact that Mort is becoming more like Death?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)