|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ysabell NOT say about Mort while walking to the pond?
(a) His legs couldn't stop a pig in a passageway.
(b) He has the manners of a drunken buffalo in a black wedding gown.
(c) His hair looks like he cleans a privy with it.
(d) She wouldn't marry him if he were the last man on the Disc.
2. Who tells Mort to be impressed by the wizard?
(a) The guard rail.
(b) The door knocker.
(c) A house servant.
(d) A shoe shine boy.
3. What does the emperor say he wants the guards to do when the Vizier says that he is too full to eat the last bite of his food?
(a) Open the Visier's stomach to see if it is true.
(b) Cut off the Visier's head.
(c) Get the Visier's wife to have her eat the bite.
(d) Cut the piece into smaller sections.
4. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
(a) He isn't sure he could handle dying.
(b) He believes he won't go to heaven.
(c) He is afraid of the pain.
(d) He has enemies waiting for him on the other side.
5. What does Goodie say she is going to do when Mort says he is supposed to take her spirit away?
(a) She wants to return to her old body.
(b) She is going to go to the stars.
(c) She is going to stay.
(d) She is going to be reincarnated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert tell Mort about the fact that Mort is becoming more like Death?
2. What does Cutwell answer when Mort asks if it is possible to walk through walls without using magic?
3. Who are the Listeners?
4. What changes have NOT taken place in Mort as is described when he walks into the tavern?
5. What happens to the owner of the tavern after the strange mist wall comes through the tavern?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)