1. What are the items called that pour the moments of every living person's life from the future into the past?
(a) Time trackers.
(b) Duma flitches.
(c) Mortal hour glasses.
2. How often do magicians say that million to one chances turn up?
(a) Nine times out of ten.
(b) Three fourths of the time.
(c) Sixty percent of the time.
(d) Almost every time.
3. What does Death say it will be when the Great A'Tuin dies?
(a) The beginning of the end.
(b) The end of humanity.
(c) A challenge.
(d) A sad day.
4. What type of plants grow on the magical soil?
(b) Talking plants.
(c) Troll flowers.
5. What does Mort's family do with the grapes grown on the magical hill?
(a) Makes wine.
(b) Trades them to the gnomes and fairies of the area.
(c) Makes raisins.
(d) Puts them into breakfast foods.
6. How are men that are reannual growers described?
(a) Serious men who closely examine the calendar.
(b) Loving men who talk to the plants.
(c) Strong men that consult the stars.
This section contains 6,015 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)