• Mort's father and uncle discuss Mort's lack of agricultural talent and decide Mort should go be an apprentice to someone else.
• Mort goes to town to stand with the other boys and is the only one not chosen as midnight approaches.
• Death takes Mort as his apprentice.
• Death explains to Mort that no one can see him because people don't see what they can't believe in.
• Death's adopted daughter, Ysabell, tells Mort that he is a servant and must do whatever she says although Mort ignores her.
• Mort accompanies Death to an assassination where Mort becomes smitten with the princess.
• Death warns Mort that they are not allowed to interfere with fate.
• Mort takes an afternoon off and goes to Ankh-Morpork where he walks through a wall while escaping a gang of robbers but is unable to do it again.
• Mort goes to Sto...
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)