|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a sweet tooth?
(a) Mma Ramotswe.
2. Who is the one Mma Ramotswe should watch?
(a) The firstborn.
(b) The cattleman.
(c) The boy with air in his head.
(d) The old woman.
3. What do you not do as the guest of a house?
(a) Go in under false colors.
(c) Soil the bed.
(d) Tell them why you are there.
4. Why are the orphans usually brought to the farm?
(a) Their mother has died.
(b) Their father has died.
(c) Their family have abused them.
(d) Their family has abandoned them.
5. Who made the fruitcake?
(a) The senior girls of the farm.
(b) The housemothers.
(c) Mma Potokwane.
(d) The younger orphans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Botswana always?
2. Why does nothing ever happen in the cook's village?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe check her shoes for?
4. Who runs the Scottish Hospital at Molepolole?
5. Why was Mma Ramotswe frightened of the Bushman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does the narrative similarly imply that Mma Makutsi is beautiful?
2. How does Chapter 17 start?
3. What evidence is there of the theme of compassion?
4. What is the significance of Patricia's beauty?
5. How does the narrative imply that Motholeli is beautiful?
6. How does Chapter 10 start?
7. What connection is there to the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
8. What is the significance of Mma Ramotswe's nostalgia?
9. How does this actually reflect on Mma Ramotswe?
10. What is on Mma Makutsi's mind at the end of chapter 15?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)