|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the animal in JLB Matekoni's room apparently responsible for?
(a) Keeping him awake.
(b) Soiling the bed sheets.
(c) Scratching the antique bed.
(d) Eating the pet parakeet.
2. What is a wrong that cannot be put right?
(a) Lying about your age.
(b) Pouring engine oil on someone.
(c) Pouring treacle on a person's dress.
3. What is bush tea good for?
(a) Watering plants.
(b) Relieving social tension.
(d) Brushing your teeth.
4. How does a woman find the answer to this question?
(a) She knows it in her bones.
(b) She asks her mother.
(c) She looks up at the sky and reads the clouds.
(d) She seeks help from a witch doctor.
5. Who is ordinary tea good for?
(c) People who really appreciate tea.
(d) Ordinary people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car is up on the ramp?
2. What do the people think Mma Ramotswe and J.LB. Matekoni will be happy doing together?
3. How can a man ruin a woman's business?
4. What does a successful woman have to be careful of?
5. Who are the most cruel in Africa?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)