|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr Moffat thing Rra is suffering from?
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) Muscular tension.
2. What type of car is up on the ramp?
(a) An old French race-car.
(b) A convertible bus.
(c) An old station wagon.
(d) A white Mercedes-Benz van.
3. When do men never seem happier?
(a) When eating lots of expensive meat.
(b) When eating lots of ripe pumpkin.
(c) When eating lots of fresh porridge.
(d) When they have a business to run.
4. Who are the most cruel in Africa?
(a) Small boys with guns.
(b) The foreign hunters.
(c) The corrupt politicians.
(d) The eccentric musicians.
5. What is the animal in JLB Matekoni's room apparently responsible for?
(a) Keeping him awake.
(b) Soiling the bed sheets.
(c) Eating the pet parakeet.
(d) Scratching the antique bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordinary tea good for?
2. Who ignores Botswana?
3. What evidence does Mma give JLB Matekoni that his garage is good?
4. What bad thing has St Francis allegedly done?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe always forget about the taller apprentice?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)