|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do men never seem happier?
(a) When eating lots of fresh porridge.
(b) When eating lots of expensive meat.
(c) When eating lots of ripe pumpkin.
(d) When they have a business to run.
2. Why has Botswana never been in debt?
(a) They receive so much charity.
(b) They have never borrowed money.
(c) They always pay money on time.
(d) Their banks do not charge interest.
3. How does the Government Man enter the office?
(a) He opens the door and lets himself in.
(b) In the proper Botswana manner.
(c) He honks the horn of his official Mercedes-Benz.
(d) He has his Government driver knock on the door.
4. What does Mma Makutsi suggest JLB Matekoni might have?
(a) A headache.
(c) A lack of iron.
5. What does a successful woman have to be careful of?
(a) A gold digging man.
(b) The tax man.
(d) Spoilt children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Botswana's drawback?
2. What does Mma Maketetse make?
3. Who saved the Governmant Man's life?
4. What does JLB Matekoni do when a person is dissatisfied by his work?
5. What has Mma heard about everybody?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)