|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do you never see men talking about?
(c) Washing machines.
2. What is the best test of a prospective husband?
(a) Asking him how many times he has been married.
(b) Asking him what his intentions are.
(c) Asking what your mother would think of him.
(d) Asking what your father would think of him.
3. What do the people think Mma Ramotswe and J.LB. Matekoni will be happy doing together?
(a) Drinking tea.
(b) Selling their businesses.
(c) Saving money.
(d) Eating expensive meat.
4. Who is running the garage at the moment?
(a) Bishop Makhulu.
(b) Mma Makutsi.
(c) The British High Commissioner.
(d) Mma Ramotswe.
5. What is usually done before before Mma Ramotswe arrives at the agency?
(a) Brewing the tea.
(b) Sending the mail.
(c) Making the coffee.
(d) Watering the plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is bush tea good for?
2. What is a wrong that cannot be put right?
3. Which type of man should a woman with a successful business be wary of?
4. What does Mma Makutsi suggest JLB Matekoni might have?
5. Why shouldn't the apprentices be left to repair cars alone?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)