|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mma Ramotswe think that women actually do not talk so much?
(a) Women prefer action.
(b) They have less to talk about.
(c) They are too busy to talk.
(d) There is no difference between them and men.
2. What type of car is up on the ramp?
(a) An old French race-car.
(b) An old station wagon.
(c) A convertible bus.
(d) A white Mercedes-Benz van.
3. What is bush tea good for?
(b) Watering plants.
(c) Brushing your teeth.
(d) Relieving social tension.
4. Where was Mma Ramotswe when she asked herself the test of a good husband?
(a) At the office.
(b) Near the dam.
(c) At home.
(d) In the city center.
5. Who suits a traditional marriage?
(a) Women who want to cook.
(b) Men who want to look after children.
(c) Men who do not want to work.
(d) Women who want to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is there just a whole lot of rocks?
2. What is usually done before before Mma Ramotswe arrives at the agency?
3. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
4. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
5. What are the apprentices up to?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)