|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Government Man enter the office?
(a) He opens the door and lets himself in.
(b) He has his Government driver knock on the door.
(c) In the proper Botswana manner.
(d) He honks the horn of his official Mercedes-Benz.
2. Who can see what is happening inside a family home?
(a) The servants.
(b) The police.
(c) A detective.
(d) The government.
3. What does Mma Maketetse make?
(a) Flak jackets
(b) Sewing machines.
(c) Khaki shorts.
(d) Corduroy jeans.
4. Who ignores Botswana?
(a) The British.
(b) The Dutch.
(c) The American Ambassador.
(d) The French.
5. What are women thriftier by nature?
(a) They have to run households on a budget.
(b) They are usually responsible for handling money.
(c) They want to save money for shopping.
(d) Their husbands spend all the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best test of a prospective husband?
2. What is bush tea good for?
3. What is good for a marriage?
4. What happens to a person bitten by a mamba?
5. What inappropriate tool has the taller apprentice used on an engine?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)