|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mma Maketetse make?
(a) Sewing machines.
(b) Flak jackets
(c) Corduroy jeans.
(d) Khaki shorts.
2. Who is ordinary tea good for?
(a) People who really appreciate tea.
(c) Ordinary people.
3. Why shouldn't the apprentices be left to repair cars alone?
(a) They hold dance parties in the garage.
(b) They use shortcuts.
(c) They do not charge the customer enough.
(d) They take too long to do a good repair.
4. What might embarrass the younger apprentice?
(a) The flour outline around his mouth.
(b) His fake teeth.
(c) His bad pick-up lines.
(d) His lack of charm.
5. Who does The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency serve?
(a) Ladies and others.
(b) Ladies and no one else.
(c) Ladies who want to become detectives.
(d) Lady detectives looking for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can see what is happening inside a family home?
2. Why did the Basarwa like the Government Man's father?
3. What rude gesture does the older apprentice make?
4. What work do the apprentices still have to do?
5. When do men never seem happier?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)