|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
(a) The foibles of youth.
(b) The foibles of men.
(c) The foibles of the elderly.
(d) The foibles of women.
2. Which type of man should a woman with a successful business be wary of?
(a) The comfort loving type.
(b) The wealthy type.
(c) The sporty type.
(d) The hard working type.
3. How does the Government Man enter the office?
(a) He honks the horn of his official Mercedes-Benz.
(b) He opens the door and lets himself in.
(c) He has his Government driver knock on the door.
(d) In the proper Botswana manner.
4. What attacked the Government Man?
(a) An angry rhino.
(b) A hungry lion.
(c) His brother with a stick.
(d) A mamba snake.
5. Where was the embarrassing article written?
(a) The national newspaper.
(b) Community newsletter.
(c) Political flyer.
(d) The local paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does cool, crisp air have?
2. When do men never seem happier?
3. What does the Governmant Man's mentally handicapped brother like to do?
4. What about Mma is Mr. Matetetse proud of?
5. What is new about the white van?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)