|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is bush tea good for?
(a) Relieving social tension.
(b) Watering plants.
(c) Brushing your teeth.
2. Where was the embarrassing article written?
(a) Community newsletter.
(b) The national newspaper.
(c) Political flyer.
(d) The local paper.
3. What are the apprentices up to?
(a) Cleaning the garage.
(b) Playing a stone game.
(c) Repairing an exhaust pipe.
(d) Filling up an oil drum.
4. How does Mma Ramotswe exceed her authority?
(a) She sells part of the garage.
(b) She demotes her husband.
(c) She promotes Mma Makutsi.
(d) She opens up another garage next door.
5. Who does Mma Maketetse employ in her factory?
(a) Cheap labor from Gaborone.
(b) Her aunties and uncles.
(c) Her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mma Ramotswe think that women actually do not talk so much?
2. Who ignores Botswana?
3. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
4. What did everybody think of the betrothed?
5. What is an advantage of having a treadle sewing machine?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)