Chapters 1 and 2
1. What did everybody think of the betrothed?
(a) It is a fine match.
(b) They are unsure about it.
(c) It is a bad match.
(d) No one cares.
2. What is JLB Tlokweng known for?
(a) Being a fine mechanic.
(b) Knowing how to fix trains.
(c) Super detective skills.
(d) Having a green thumb.
3. What is good for a marriage?
(a) Love and devotion.
(b) A priest's blessing.
(c) Commitment and loyalty.
(d) Independent interests.
4. Who suits a traditional marriage?
(a) Women who want to cook.
(b) Men who do not want to work.
(c) Men who want to look after children.
(d) Women who want to work.
5. Who does The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency serve?
(a) Lady detectives looking for work.
(b) Ladies and no one else.
(c) Ladies who want to become detectives.
(d) Ladies and others.
6. What does Mma Maketetse make?
(a) Khaki shorts.
(b) Flak jackets
(c) Sewing machines.
(d) Corduroy jeans.
7. Where does Mma Maketetse export her goods?
(c) The Cape.
This section contains 4,344 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)