Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
2. How much money does Liza have?
3. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
4. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
5. Whom does Matvey announce in Act 5, Part 1?
Explain in detail how Natalya's fickleness regarding Bolshintsov and Vera affects the course of events.
Compare and contrast the significance of Katya and Anna in propelling the plot forward.
Explain the role of soliloquy in the play and how it affects readers' knowledge of events.
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)