|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
2. Which character almost leaves to find and comfort Natalya in Act 3, Part 3?
3. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
4. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
5. Who finds Beliayev and Natalya talking in Act 4, Part 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of foreshadowing in the play, using specific examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of jealousy in the play.
Essay Topic 3
List all the characters who choose to leave Natalya's household and why. What effect will this exodus have on the characters who remain in the household?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)