|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the doctor for Natalya in Act 5, Part 2?
2. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
3. What weather is occurring in Act 4, Part 1?
4. What caused Natalya and Beliayev not to be friends previously?
5. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship of Katya and Matvey and how it parallels the relationships of other characters.
Essay Topic 2
Explain in detail how Natalya's fickleness regarding Bolshintsov and Vera affects the course of events.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role of Katya and the setting in which she has a modicum of control.
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)