Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
2. How much money does Liza have?
3. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
4. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
5. Whom does Matvey announce in Act 5, Part 1?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance of fruit in the play, and offer at least one other example of an object that has some significance.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Natalya's tendency to manipulate others, and then compare it with what happens when Vera manipulates her.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Shpigelski's behavior around his patients, particularly the wealthy patients such as Natalya, with his perception of himself, as stated to Liza in Act 4.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)