|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
2. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
(c) A suit.
(d) Gardening clothes.
3. Which character has a flower pinned to his suit in Act 5, Part 1?
4. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
5. Which character does Anna believe to be "too trusting"?
6. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Marry Beliayev.
(c) Marry Bolshintsov.
7. Whom does Vera decide to marry?
8. How old is Liza?
9. Which character almost leaves to find and comfort Natalya in Act 3, Part 3?
10. Which character is scared of Natalya?
11. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
(a) The grass.
(b) The parsley.
(c) The oak trees.
(d) The tomato plants.
12. At the end of Act 4, Part 3, what is waiting inside for the characters?
13. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
14. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
15. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Natalya and Rakitin talking in Act 4, Part 3?
2. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
3. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
4. Which character speaks the line, "How odd that those who love you always want to finger your wounds"?
5. How long does Islayev want Rakitin to stay away?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)