Short Answer Questions
1. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
3. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
6. What was Dufour's country of origin?
7. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
8. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
9. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
10. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
This section contains 2,666 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)