|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Liza have?
(a) 15,000 kopecks.
(c) 1 million kopecks.
(d) 20,000 kopecks.
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
(a) One month.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
3. Who has to confess a secret in Act 5, Part 1?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(c) Natalya Petrochka.
5. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
5. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)