|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sketches did Kolya show Natalya?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(d) Vera Natalyova.
3. Which character speaks the line, "How odd that those who love you always want to finger your wounds"?
4. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
2. Natalya insists in Act 3, Part 3, that Rakitin say nothing about her to whom?
3. How old is Liza?
4. Who is described in Act 3, Part 3, as "an honest man"?
5. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)