|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(b) The Russian peasant.
(c) The American chimney sweep.
(d) The German peasant.
2. To whom did Natalya intend to marry Vera?
3. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
(a) The photos.
(b) The opinion pages.
(c) The comic strips.
(d) The articles.
4. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
5. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 40 kopecks.
(b) 150 kopecks.
(c) 20 kopecks.
(d) 70 kopecks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
3. Who finds Beliayev and Natalya talking in Act 4, Part 3?
4. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Where does Beliayev plan to go after leaving Natalya's household?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)