|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(c) The coachman.
2. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
3. Where does Beliayev plan to go after leaving Natalya's household?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
5. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She gasps.
(c) She screams.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
2. Natalya expects that Beliayev would feel which emotion if he remained in her house, after knowing that she loves him?
3. Who kneels in front of Vera in Act 5, Part 2?
4. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)