|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bolshintsov?
(c) Less than 50.
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) A Christmas Carol.
3. Which character speaks the line, "How odd that those who love you always want to finger your wounds"?
4. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
5. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 70 kopecks.
(b) 40 kopecks.
(c) 20 kopecks.
(d) 150 kopecks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
3. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
4. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)