|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
2. Who describes himself as a "ladykiller"?
3. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
(a) Natalya's sitting room.
(b) A room overlooking the garden.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
4. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
(a) The grass.
(b) The tomato plants.
(c) The oak trees.
(d) The parsley.
5. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) Marry Bolshintsov.
(d) Marry Beliayev.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Katya to marry him?
2. Whom does Vera decide to marry?
3. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
4. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
5. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)