|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(c) "To be or not to be."
2. What pain is Islayev suffering at the beginning of Act 5?
(c) A flare-up of his arthritis.
3. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(b) The coachman.
4. Who is described in Act 3, Part 3, as "an honest man"?
5. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Kolya request some glue?
2. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
3. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
4. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
5. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)