|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Marry Bolshintsov.
(b) Marry Beliayev.
2. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
3. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
4. In addition to Islayev, which other character had seen Natalya crying to Rakitin?
5. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
(a) The oak trees.
(b) The grass.
(c) The parsley.
(d) The tomato plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
2. Beliayev mentions that whose birthday is next week?
3. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who calls the doctor for Natalya in Act 5, Part 2?
5. At the end of Act 4, Part 3, what is waiting inside for the characters?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)