|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sketches did Kolya show Natalya?
2. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
3. What pain is Islayev suffering at the beginning of Act 5?
(d) A flare-up of his arthritis.
4. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
(a) The Verenitsins.
(b) The Krinitsins.
5. Whom does Islayev summon in his first line in Act 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
2. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
3. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
5. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)