|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 5, Part 1, who communicates by sighing?
2. Which character picked Vera a flower?
3. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
4. Who received a note from Natalya written in pencil?
5. Which character speaks the line, "How odd that those who love you always want to finger your wounds"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
2. How old is Beliayev?
3. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
4. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
5. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)