|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
2. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
3. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The librarian's.
(b) The coachman's.
(c) The gardener's.
(d) The construction foreman's.
4. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
5. What toy does Kolya have in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) A kite.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
2. What did Natalya's father call her?
3. To whom did Beliayev write a note of farewell?
4. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
5. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)