|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
3. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) A room overlooking the garden.
(d) Natalya's sitting room.
4. After Islayev finds Natalya crying to Rakitin, Natalya states that she and Rakitin are behaving like what?
5. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Vera?
2. What weather is occurring in Act 4, Part 1?
3. Which character picked Vera a flower?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
5. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)