|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Beliayev want to buy gunpowder?
(b) His rifle.
(c) Getting rid of ants.
(d) His cannon.
2. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
3. Who received a note from Natalya written in pencil?
4. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) "You fool!"
(b) "Hasta mañana."
(c) "Au revoir."
(d) "I'm sorry."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
2. Which character is scared of Natalya?
3. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
4. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
5. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)