|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
2. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
(a) A fly baseball.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A bird.
(d) A kite.
3. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
4. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
5. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) "Hasta mañana."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "Au revoir."
(d) "You fool!"
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bolshintsov?
2. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
3. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
4. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)