|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
2. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
(a) The conveyor belt.
(b) The winnowing fan.
(c) The ceiling fan.
(d) The kitchen whisk.
4. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Oak and maple.
(b) Apple and pear.
(c) Oak and birch.
(d) Hickory and willow.
5. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 400 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Natalya's father call her?
2. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
3. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
4. Which character is scared of Natalya?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)