|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
2. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
3. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her aunt.
4. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One day.
5. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
3. How old is Vera?
4. What was Dufour's country of origin?
5. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)