|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
(a) Gardening clothes.
(d) A suit.
2. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
3. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(b) Anya Verenitsin.
(c) Liza Moshnin.
4. How much money does Liza have?
(a) 20,000 kopecks.
(b) 15,000 kopecks.
(c) 1 million kopecks.
5. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
2. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
4. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
5. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)