|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
2. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
3. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
4. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
5. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(c) Mowing the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
2. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
3. How much money does Liza have?
4. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)