|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Hickory and willow.
(b) Apple and pear.
(c) Oak and maple.
(d) Oak and birch.
2. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
3. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
5. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
2. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
3. As Beliayev and Natalya discuss in Act 4, Part 3, when does Beliayev plan to leave?
4. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
5. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)