|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
(a) The grass.
(b) The tomato plants.
(c) The parsley.
(d) The oak trees.
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
4. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
2. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
5. How old is Bolshintsov?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)