|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character sings a song at the end of Act 4, Part 1?
2. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
3. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
(a) A room overlooking the garden.
(b) Natalya's sitting room.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
5. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
(a) She screams.
(b) She gasps.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
2. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
3. How much money does Beliayev have?
4. How old is Beliayev?
5. How old is Bolshintsov?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)