|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
2. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
3. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
4. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
(a) A fly baseball.
(b) A kite.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A bird.
5. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
4. What caused Natalya and Beliayev not to be friends previously?
5. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)