|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
2. Which character picked Vera a flower?
3. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A cello.
(c) A Greek lexicon.
(d) A crossbow.
4. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
5. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Apple and pear.
(b) Oak and birch.
(c) Hickory and willow.
(d) Oak and maple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
2. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
3. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
4. What did Natalya's father call her?
5. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)