|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Hickory and willow.
(b) Apple and pear.
(c) Oak and birch.
(d) Oak and maple.
2. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
3. After Islayev finds Natalya crying to Rakitin, Natalya states that she and Rakitin are behaving like what?
4. Which character is scared of Natalya?
5. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
2. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
4. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
5. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)