|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A cello.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A fishing rod.
(d) A Greek lexicon.
3. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
4. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
5. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
2. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
3. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
4. Who wants Katya to marry him?
5. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)