|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
2. To whom did Natalya intend to marry Vera?
3. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
4. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(d) Lillies of the Valley.
5. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which female character takes snuff?
2. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
3. For what does Kolya request some glue?
4. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
5. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)