|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Beliayev?
2. What toy does Kolya have in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A train.
(d) A kite.
3. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(d) A threatening demeanor.
4. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
5. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(a) The coachman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
2. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
3. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
4. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
5. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)