|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) "Au revoir."
(b) "You fool!"
(c) "I'm sorry."
(d) "Hasta mañana."
2. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
3. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) A Christmas Carol.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
4. Which character almost leaves to find and comfort Natalya in Act 3, Part 3?
5. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya expects that Beliayev would feel which emotion if he remained in her house, after knowing that she loves him?
2. Beliayev mentions that whose birthday is next week?
3. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
4. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
5. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)