|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
2. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
(a) Les Miserables.
(b) The Milkmaid of Montfermel.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
3. How old is Liza?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(d) Natalya Petrochka.
5. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
(a) A debutante.
(b) An orphan.
(c) An illegitimate child.
(d) A spinster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
2. How old is Vera?
3. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
4. Which character is scared of Natalya?
5. Which character does Rakitin love?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)