|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
2. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
3. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
4. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
5. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
3. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
4. In Shpigelski's opinion, which character "play[s] the coquette a little"?
5. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)