|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the library.
(d) At the dam.
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
3. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
4. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A mouse.
5. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(a) The Russian peasant.
(c) The American chimney sweep.
(d) The German peasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
2. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
3. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
4. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)