|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Beliayev want to buy gunpowder?
(a) His cannon.
(b) His rifle.
(c) Getting rid of ants.
2. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
3. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
4. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
5. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
2. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
4. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
5. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)