|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
(a) The articles.
(b) The opinion pages.
(c) The comic strips.
(d) The photos.
2. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
3. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
4. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A kite.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A stamp collection.
(d) A toy car.
5. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
2. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
3. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)