|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(d) The coachman.
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
(a) A doorman.
(b) A wife.
(c) A cook.
4. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
5. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) A hurricane.
(d) A thunderstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
3. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
4. How old is Vera?
5. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)