|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(b) Mowing the lawn.
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
(a) The library.
(b) Natalya's sitting room.
(c) A room overlooking the garden.
(d) The kitchen.
4. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
5. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya is very happy with the way Beliayev has treated which character?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
3. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)