|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
2. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
3. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Oak and maple.
(b) Apple and pear.
(c) Oak and birch.
(d) Hickory and willow.
4. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
(a) A cook.
(c) A doorman.
(d) A wife.
5. How much money does Liza have?
(a) 15,000 kopecks.
(b) 1 million kopecks.
(d) 20,000 kopecks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
2. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
3. How old is Liza?
4. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)