|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A cello.
(d) A Greek lexicon.
3. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 400 yards.
4. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
5. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
2. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
3. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
4. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
5. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)