|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Liza have?
(a) 1 million kopecks.
(b) 15,000 kopecks.
(c) 20,000 kopecks.
2. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
3. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
4. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
5. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
2. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
3. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
5. Which character sings a song at the end of Act 4, Part 1?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)