|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The coachman's.
(b) The gardener's.
(c) The construction foreman's.
(d) The librarian's.
2. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
3. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
4. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
5. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya is very happy with the way Beliayev has treated which character?
2. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
3. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
4. Which female character takes snuff?
5. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)