|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
2. What toy does Kolya have in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A slingshot.
(c) A train.
(d) A kite.
3. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
4. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
(a) A debutante.
(b) An illegitimate child.
(c) A spinster.
(d) An orphan.
5. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A kite.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fly baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
2. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
3. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Who wants Katya to marry him?
5. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)