|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
2. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
3. What does Beliayev intend to shoot in the garden?
(a) A woodchuck.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A bird.
(d) A squirrel.
4. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
5. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) At the dam.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
3. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
5. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)