|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The coachman's.
(b) The librarian's.
(c) The construction foreman's.
(d) The gardener's.
2. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
3. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
5. Which character does Rakitin love?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
2. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
3. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
5. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)