|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Liza?
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
3. How much money does Liza have?
(b) 1 million kopecks.
(c) 15,000 kopecks.
(d) 20,000 kopecks.
4. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Three years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four years.
5. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(c) A threatening demeanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
3. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
4. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
5. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)