|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
2. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
3. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
4. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 20 kopecks.
(b) 70 kopecks.
(c) 40 kopecks.
(d) 150 kopecks.
5. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character almost leaves to find and comfort Natalya in Act 3, Part 3?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
3. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
4. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
5. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)