|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. After Islayev finds Natalya crying to Rakitin, Natalya states that she and Rakitin are behaving like what?
3. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
4. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The construction foreman's.
(b) The librarian's.
(c) The gardener's.
(d) The coachman's.
5. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
2. Who wants Katya to marry him?
3. Beliayev mentions that whose birthday is next week?
4. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
5. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)