|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bear.
2. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
(a) The Milkmaid of Montfermel.
(b) Les Miserables.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
4. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
5. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
(c) "A solid character."
(d) "Polite tolerance."
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Beliayev?
2. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Which character does Rakitin love?
4. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
5. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)