|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
(a) The articles.
(b) The photos.
(c) The comic strips.
(d) The opinion pages.
2. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) Les Miserables.
(c) The Milkmaid of Montfermel.
3. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(c) The coachman.
4. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which female character takes snuff?
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
4. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
5. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)