|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beliayev intend to shoot in the garden?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A woodchuck.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A bird.
2. Who wants Katya to marry him?
3. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(a) Lillies of the Valley.
4. What was Dufour's country of origin?
5. Which female character takes snuff?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
2. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
3. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
4. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
5. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)