|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
2. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 400 yards.
(d) 15 miles.
3. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
4. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
5. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(c) Lillies of the Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
2. What was Dufour's country of origin?
3. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
5. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)