|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(c) A threatening demeanor.
2. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
3. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
4. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(b) "To be or not to be."
5. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
2. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
3. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
4. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
5. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)