|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
(a) The kitchen whisk.
(b) The conveyor belt.
(c) The winnowing fan.
(d) The ceiling fan.
5. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(a) Katya and Matvey.
(d) Vera and Beliayev.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
2. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
4. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
5. What toy does Kolya have in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)