|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
2. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
4. Which character does Rakitin love?
5. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Five months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
4. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)