|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. How old is Vera?
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beatrice's.
(b) Madame Celeste's.
(c) Madame Beauluce's.
(d) Madame Berenice's.
5. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(b) "Florence Nightingale."
(c) "The daughter of Athena."
(d) "His Antigone."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
2. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
3. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
4. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
5. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)