|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(d) Natalya Petrochka.
2. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(a) Anya Verenitsin.
(d) Liza Moshnin.
4. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(b) "To be or not to be."
5. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
2. How old is Beliayev?
3. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
4. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
5. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)