|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A Greek lexicon.
(d) A cello.
3. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) At the dam.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the kitchen.
4. For what does Beliayev want to buy gunpowder?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His cannon.
(d) Getting rid of ants.
5. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
(b) Les Miserables.
(c) The Milkmaid of Montfermel.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
3. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
4. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)