|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dufour's country of origin?
2. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(b) Lillies of the Valley.
3. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
4. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(a) "To be or not to be."
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
3. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
4. What does Beliayev intend to shoot in the garden?
5. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)