|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Beliayev?
2. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(a) Natalya Petrochka.
3. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
5. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Rakitin love?
2. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
3. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
4. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
5. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)