|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(c) The coachman.
3. Which character does Rakitin love?
4. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A cello.
(b) A Greek lexicon.
(c) A fishing rod.
(d) A crossbow.
5. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
2. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
3. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
4. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
5. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)