|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
2. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(d) A threatening demeanor.
3. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
4. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
(b) The czar.
(d) The princess.
5. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(c) Mowing the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
2. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
4. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
5. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)