|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Five months.
(b) A year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four weeks.
2. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
3. Beliayev mentions that whose birthday is next week?
4. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which novel did Beliayev translate?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
3. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
4. What does Beliayev intend to shoot in the garden?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)