|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(d) "To be or not to be."
2. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
3. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(c) Vera Natalyova.
4. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A kite.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A stamp collection.
5. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His physique.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His appreciation for fine food.
(d) His sharp wit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
2. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
3. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
4. What toy does Kolya have in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)