|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
2. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
(a) The kitchen whisk.
(b) The winnowing fan.
(c) The ceiling fan.
(d) The conveyor belt.
3. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(b) Liza Moshnin.
(d) Anya Verenitsin.
4. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who wants Katya to marry him?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
2. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
3. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
4. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)