|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
2. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
3. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
4. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(a) Vera Natalyova.
5. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Oak and birch.
(b) Apple and pear.
(c) Hickory and willow.
(d) Oak and maple.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
3. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
4. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)