|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
(a) Strong ethics.
2. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
(a) The princess.
(b) The czar.
3. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 400 yards.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
4. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(a) Katya and Matvey.
(d) Vera and Beliayev.
5. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
2. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
3. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
4. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
5. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)