|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Vera?
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(b) Lillies of the Valley.
4. How many serfs does Bolshintsov have?
5. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dufour's country of origin?
2. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
4. How old is Beliayev?
5. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)